Forums

Elf City Q&As

Quick find code: 254-255-405-65486039

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Elf City Q&As

Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves has been ‘found’ for a few days now, and we hope you’re loving everything Prifddinas has to offer.

In addition to the Q&A live stream , we’re giving you three chances to talk to the team who helped to create the wondrous crystal city this week.

So, whether you’re a forum-dweller, Redditor, or Twitter-fanatic, there’s plenty of opportunity to have all your questions answered!

Session #1 – Reddit AMAA – Thursday 25th September, 5pm BST

Head over to the RuneScape subreddit at around 4.50pm, just before the session starts, and check out our bespoke AMAA thread.

Post all your questions onto the thread, sit back, and let the team answer them. These could be anything from feedback to feverish inquiries for information to the contents of the second batch of Prifddinas.

Session #2 - #AskElfCity Tweetchat – Thursday 25th September, 7pm BST

Next, we’ll be heading over to Twitter , where your questions will take a much more 140-character-sized guise.

Between 7-8pm, ask any questions about Elf City art, lore, design or development using the hashtag #AskElfCity, and we’ll answer as many as we can!

Session #3 – Forum Q&A – Friday 26th September, 2pm BST

Finally, head over to the RuneScape forums between 2-3pm on Friday afternoon, where we'll answer any queries you have about Prifddinas.

We’ll open up this thread at around 1.50pm for you to start posting your questions. So, fire away!

Elf City has been a real collaborative effort between you and the RuneScape Team. We’ve been taking your feedback on board for the duration of its development, and we want you keep you as involved as possible in the city’s ongoing growth.

So make sure you take advantage of these exclusive sessions – we look forward to your questions!

The RuneScape Community Team

25-Sep-2014 08:19:45

ZhaTniX

ZhaTniX

Posts: 65 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was very surprised at the elf city release, it has been one of my favorites to extend RuneScapes landscape, with large space of cities to use / exploit. And I am also pleased that it has something to do with high stand skillers/players, so we can separate ourselves away from the new user.

My question is for the elf city's future.

* Mining spot of coal, mithril and adamant, I can see a way down. Will there be some floors downstairs but a few more such as gold ore with more.

* Below elf city, I can see something landscape, will there be something underneath that which is related to the elf city?, where we have a major expansion of it?

* i hope that runescapes landscape would be more expansion of large cities. because it seems for me small, i can run from east (eagle lodestone) to west (Port Phasmatys) for 12 minutes. i wish that is was more bigger :)

I really want more living places, so i can put my 3D glasses and feel that i am in wonderland which does not end to quickly :P

25-Sep-2014 13:13:47 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2014 13:15:14 by ZhaTniX

Irma
Aug Member 2007

Irma

Posts: 7,182 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Why does rush of blood only have 10 minutes? It sure is possible on bronze and silver, but gold and platinum are a lot harder because you have to face lots of tormented demons and glacors. Shouldn't this time be increased to 12 minutes to make it slightly more do-able?

2. Will we see Seren return to her corporeal form any time soon?

3. Which clan does Mod Elfborne belong to?

~ Irma
^_^
Irma
| Strawberry Queen | ^_^ | Sub Rosa | Dutch Community Forums | RuneScape Support

25-Sep-2014 17:16:24

Lady Reaper

Lady Reaper

Posts: 677 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I understand a couple of my questions are like KF-ZhaTniX but his anwers may be different then what i'm looking for.

1. I've been all saving my keys for the elf riches pack in treasure hunter they told us about in the BTS, we are still getting that t.h. this month aren't we?

2. There is a huge list of slayer monsters. Is it possible to add just maybe 1 or 2 creatures to a block list for rush of blood? I've never been able to solo tormented demons....idk if its my A.D.D. but I can't switch prayers very well, and am usually unable to fight mutli-attack creatures.

3. The mining rocks (not crystals) are disappointing and there are more useful places, making some of us wonder why its for us higher lvls..... is it possible to give these a small upgrade?

4. I was surprised Prifddinas is only one level and actually kinda small with inaccessible homes. Can we hope to see more lvls and upgrade/updates to its size?...if this is only half the city....i mean its awesome...but idk if it feels like the grand city many were expecting.

25-Sep-2014 20:33:51 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2014 22:29:02 by Lady Reaper

Orcrist9
Oct Member 2015

Orcrist9

Posts: 7,183 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Why do you keep calling it Elf City and not its actual name, Prifddinas?

2. Prifddinas is not Zanaris, so why do you continue to call it the lost city of elves, even though it's been rebuilt?

3. I can understand being excited for Prifddinas and the necessity of having it as an "exclusive" area for "high levels" (just a few quests and some mid-level skills, not really high level content, and most people already have an average range of skills in the 75+ area, so not really that exclusive when you think about it), but why does everyone feel the need to rub it in?

It felt like Mod Elfbore (Osborne) was really kind of rubbing things in towards players who can't enter the city when he answered the question about skill boosts to meet Plague's End requirements.

Honestly, the requirements for the city are not exclusive. They're pretty common. Getting 75 in a bunch of skills isn't that hard, I've done it. I haven't done it all to enter the city, but there's really nothing holding me back and I'll get the requirements when I feel like it. Now the Max Guild -- that is exclusive .

4. Why do you insist on using social media? Your forums are more direct to your community, and more players know about it and use it. Why don't you fully utilize this massive website that you have?

Have a nice day.
Here, I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret!

25-Sep-2014 22:57:34 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2014 23:05:42 by Orcrist9

Quick find code: 254-255-405-65486039 Back to Top