Forums

Quest Poster Comp Winner

Quick find code: 254-255-400-65484557

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Quest Poster Comp Winner

It’s time to announce the winner of our Quest Film Poster competition!

The prize was an incredible brand-new 42" full-HD Smart LED television, courtesy of our friends at Sony Entertainment - plus a copy of The Amazing Spiderman 2 on Blu-Ray.

We opened a forum thread for you to help us pick a winner, once we’d argued and debated our way down to a final six. We gave your vote a 50% weighting on the final result, with the other 50% coming from our crack team of judges. This made the final result insanely close.

But here’s our winner: Fate of the Gods by Mkoinnich ! This poster simply blew us away and was a firm favourite of the judges:

Massive congratulations to the other five finalists, too, who’ve each earned themselves a month’s membership and a Lost City of the Elves T-shirt!

Missing, Presumed Death by Rodney :

Horror from the Deep by Kuznir :

Lost City by Cadance :

Ritual of the Mahjarrat by Vengeful Eye :

Rune Mysteries by Matonym :

There are loads of other entries that deserve a mention, so we’ll be uploading some of our favourites to our Pinterest board in the coming days –keep an eye out!

Thanks again to everybody who entered – the talent on show really was staggering, we enjoyed looking through every one of your posters.

Happy ‘Scaping!

The RuneScape Community Team

23-Sep-2014 10:02:16 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2014 13:19:08 by Mod Selfie

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-Sep-2014 10:33:58

Matonym

Matonym

Posts: 572 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As much as I hoped that our team concept would win I am still happy to see that one of my personal favorite won. Congratz Mkoinnich!

I would love to speak with the finalists, (those) who will be attending RuneFest.

To J-Mods team: Could you please replace the Poster used for my entry here and in the news post with this one ?
The one you have used has "CSF" watermarks on it :|
Head of Czecho-Slovak Community

Czecho-Slovak Forces and RskoCz - language fansites
Find me on Twitter , Reddit and Twitch as
@CSF_RS

23-Sep-2014 10:53:38 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2014 11:18:24 by Matonym

Visser Three
Mar Member 2005

Visser Three

Posts: 2,319 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm quite impressed.

Wonder if Jagex has 4 more TV's just lying around they don't need, the finalist certainly put in a worthy try to win it.

Rune Mysterious would've won my vote, by just the slightest of margins.

(I was really hoping to see a Sheep Shearer poster though :P )

23-Sep-2014 11:46:04

Quick find code: 254-255-400-65484557 Back to Top