Forums

New J-Mod Alert!

Quick find code: 254-255-389-65469043

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi everyone,

I'm Mod Neena. Some of you may recognise me from posting in the Account Help Forums a few years ago, I may have helped some of you with your account help issues over the years or you may have seen me around on Twitter (@JagexNeena) in-case anyone was wondering. ;)

I've just joined the CM team (yay!), I thought it would be a good idea for me to introduce myself. I've been in Player Support for a few years dealing with all the account recovery and account security issues. I first started Jagex 8 years ago on my year placement and rejoined in 2012 - I'll be pleasantly surprised if anyone remembers me from then!

Even though I've been with the company for so long, I'm still quite new to the game so I hope to learn a lot from you lovely people.

I spend a lot of time with J-Mods outside of work - if you're following me on Twitter, I'm sure you've seen all my pics and posts. I absolutely love my job and I feel very privileged to be a part of the Community Management Team. I look forward to getting to know you all and helping make your gaming experience even more awesome!

Feel free to add me to your FC, although I've not been in-game so much in the past, I definitely will be from now on so please do say hello. =D

*EDIT: "make" - 4th paragraph
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

01-Sep-2014 13:42:41 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2014 14:23:01 by Mod Neena

Dibi
Apr
fmod Member

Dibi

Forum Moderator Posts: 26,526 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SECOND!!

Hey there Neena. I've seen you a lot on Twitter already, and I look forwarded to seeing you even more on the forums and in-game! ^_^
Dibi | @Dibi01_

01-Sep-2014 13:46:52 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2014 13:48:05 by Dibi

Maxi

Maxi

Posts: 36,328 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
7th!

Welcome to the Community Management team, Mod Neena - hope to see you around the forums and game more in the future. :)

In the meantime, allow us to guide you throughout the cookie industry. The upkeep to maintain a cookie kingdom requires 1,000,000,000,000 cookies per second.

*Notes down your FC along with the other daily visits*

Good luck! :D
Old forum user.

01-Sep-2014 14:13:39 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2014 14:15:51 by Maxi

Quick find code: 254-255-389-65469043 Back to Top