Forums

Return of the Podcast

Quick find code: 254-255-323-65311124

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Return of the Podcast

After a short break over Christmas, our ever-popular podcasts are back. This month, we’ve already had a Pollcast about the Elf City and a Combat Podcast, both of which can be found on on iTunes , or on Podbean - to stream or download!

And now for the next one – this time Mod Jane and Mod Moltare having a Q&A based on player’s questions from the forum about the upcoming Spring Event you voted for! Hear Mod Moltare tell you about the place of Brassica Prime and Marimbo in RuneScape, how the Spring Event will work, and a few other delicious details.

To catch it first, tune into RuneZone’s RuneRadio today at 9pm GMT here (for help converting the time zone, click here ) and it will be available on our iTunes and Podbean pages soon after.

We'll be continuing with weekly podcasts, focusing on the community and the Power to the Player polls, and we’ll keep you up to date on those as they happen. Any thoughts on features, topics or segments you'd like to see in the podcast? Make sure you post your comments and feedback here.

The RuneScape Community Team

27-Feb-2014 13:43:17 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2014 13:46:30 by Mod William

Oreo Wikia

Oreo Wikia

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Could you please fix the black blinking screen I get on the game every time I teleport or enter a different level (i.e. caves basements etc.) I'm getting tired of it. Thanks.

27-Feb-2014 13:58:58 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2014 13:59:32 by Oreo Wikia

Finance
Apr Member 2012

Finance

Posts: 56,428 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod William said :
Any thoughts on features, topics or segments you'd like to see in the podcast? Make sure you post your comments and feedback here.

It would be great if you could post transcripts somewhere. This would be particularly helpful for deaf players (one of my good friends on RS is deaf, actually).
Community Helper

Need account help, technical support, or payment help? Visit the
Support Centre

27-Feb-2014 14:02:49

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

27-Feb-2014 14:21:43

Zemu
Nov Member 2023

Zemu

Posts: 305 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cabbage armor and the cabbage blast spell were said to make a release this year. Will they really see the light of day now that Brassica Prime is returning? Long live
Mining
Golds
! | @
Zemu_of_MG

27-Feb-2014 14:51:46 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2014 14:54:28 by Zemu

Quick find code: 254-255-323-65311124 Back to Top