Forums

Introducing So Wreck3d as .... Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-282-65119559

Mod Jane

Mod Jane

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

So Wreck3d - Mod Wreck3d

Hey guys,

We're excited to introduce to you Mod Wreck3d, or you may know him as So Wreck3d or maybe just Matt! Matt recently joined the Jagex Family and who better to tell you more about this, than the guy himself!

Over to you Matt!

Mod Jane - Community & Events Director
Follow me on Twitter - @JagexJane

16-Aug-2013 16:41:43 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2013 17:05:55 by Mod Jane

Mod Jane

Mod Jane

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Matt will be along shortly, in the meantime, here is a little taster!

"Hey guys its Matt! I've been playing RuneScape since 2004 and go by the in-game name "So Wreck3d". I've been making videos and hosting live streams for over 2 years now through various media hubs such as Twitch.tv and YouTube. Other than immersing myself within the community every day and being an Oldschool Leader, I am primarily known for my Rags to Riches series, commentary style, the voices I make, and the activities I host in game. Entertainment and putting a smile on other people's faces is really all that I set out to accomplish when I produce a video or "go live" for you guys, but at the end of the day it really just boils down to my desire to have fun with the community. Having the opportunity to work with Jagex is truly a dream and I would not be where I am now without your support.
Mod Jane - Community & Events Director
Follow me on Twitter - @JagexJane

16-Aug-2013 17:37:13

Quick find code: 254-255-282-65119559 Back to Top