Forums

Community Round-Up 08/08

Quick find code: 254-255-275-65110523

Mod Seven

Mod Seven

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Community Round-Up 08/08

Podcast

Keen to get some more insight into the upcoming Divination skill, and how it relates to RuneScape from a lore perspective? You’ll definitely want to tune in to RuneRadio this evening at 9pm BST, as lore master Mod Osborne will be hosting a podcast discussing just this subject!

As always, if you can’t catch the broadcast you can still listen to the episode shortly after broadcast in our Podbean archive, as well as iTunes .

Events

It’s time for the 7th RuneZone Skilling Competition! This month’s theme is fishing, and the event will run from 14th August and will run for two weeks, ending on the 28th. The top prize is 1 million GP, so head on over to the event thread to sign up!

RuneZone Skilling Race

Have you tried out the Conquest minigame? The RuneHQ Events Team are running an event this Saturday (10th August), so head on over to their thread for all the details if you’d like to get involved.

If turn-based strategy isn’t your thing, the TMHT (Tip.It Monster Hunting Team) are tackling the Saradomin God Wars Dungeon on Saturday. Check out their forum thread for the times and requirements if you’d like to join in.

TMHT

Community Videos

Kyleinkman has been training his Crafting level and has created these awesome rares made from Perler beads!

Almost possibly based on a potentially true story. Maybe. RuneScape – A Castle Wars Story by BigChinchompa .

For more cool RuneScape community videos, why not check out our Community YouTube channel ?

Fun Stuff

So it would seem Regicidal likes collecting boots, and has amassed quite a few! Anyone else have any random collections in RuneScape?

Regicidal's Boot Collection

Fan Art

Order or chaos? Which side will you choose? This awesome image was created by Lift .

CRU Fan Art 0808 Lift

This lovely papercut picture entitled Zaros Pet: Microraptor was created by the talented Songofthevalley .

CRU Fan Art 0808 Lift

That’s all for this week! Please keep sending those submissions to us here at the Community Team’s email address . We love seeing what you’re all up to and - you never know - you may see your work or event featured in the next round-up.

Until next time, enjoy!

Mod Seven (@JagexSeven) and the RuneScape Community Team

08-Aug-2013 16:20:28 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2013 16:20:47 by Mod Seven

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-Aug-2013 17:57:19

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, few things

'Boot collection' He has been claiming this on various sites, however he just bought the whole 'collection' yesterday. Attention seeking being featured? Sigh

RuneZone again, not even surprised but they weren't featured for a while which got my hopes up.

Good fan art though
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

08-Aug-2013 18:03:03

Syra Valero

Syra Valero

Posts: 599 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey,

That is a very nice paper art illustration of a microraptor pet ^_^ . Congratulations on being featured in the Round-Up, SongoftheValley. I might listen to the podcast with Mod Osbourne about the lore behind divination.

Nice Community Round-Up :) . And best of luck to collecting those pets, Debonnys

Sy**é119

08-Aug-2013 18:52:02

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
'collection' ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

08-Aug-2013 20:35:45

Spiritika
Jul Member 2007

Spiritika

Posts: 3,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I especially like the paper cut Zaros Pet: Microraptor . Very original and creative.

----
;
---
{
@
Spiritika ~ the World Guardian
„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-910-66191885 - Everyone is Welcome „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

Zanik: The surface is a strange and wonderful place! We should embrace it...

08-Aug-2013 21:01:09

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WOOT

My microraptor pet got featured!

"Songofthevalley" is my DeviantART username. If you check out the original upload on the official Runescape DeviantART account I signed my name "Sacornus the acorn" in the text.

No matter, thanks for the feature!!! :)

~Sacornus the acorn

08-Aug-2013 21:15:51

Quick find code: 254-255-275-65110523 Back to Top