Forums

New JMod - Mod Verrah

Quick find code: 254-255-223-64223251

Mod Verrah

Mod Verrah

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hello!

I'm Mod Verrah, and I've joined Jagex as a Technical Developer for Runescape. That means I might not have much to do with the quests and other content you guys get to play, but I should be there in the background making sure the fiddly bits all work!

A bit about me: I'm a fairly avid gamer and love my MMOs, so it may be shocking to hear that I hadn't played RS (I gave it a go ten years back, but only for a couple of weeks)! I'm currently finding it a blast, though; it has that oldschool wanderlust I've been craving :D

Anyway, despite my inexperience with the game and the community, I hope to make a positive contribution to both and have a great deal of fun doing so!

~ M o d V e r r a h ~

05-Feb-2013 16:31:21

[#GXVPWT7QF]

[#GXVPWT7QF]

Posts: 1,207 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Mod Verrah!

welcome!

can u pl0x make special algorithm linked to my account that gives me juicy drops at Kalphite king pl0x???

much appreciated im sure I can rely on you for this because my previous inquries and many letters sent to Jagex HQ have all been denied.

Thanks!
MaxingBrb

06-Feb-2013 06:07:10

Woollyhats

Woollyhats

Posts: 4,334 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sounds like the kind of work that might be a little frustrating, but also a rewarding challenge --- if that's what you like. Honestly, I recommend making an account to play 'normally' on, it's the best way to find out the honest opinions on what people think about updates and what to work on.

ALSO; nice hat ;) .

~
Retired from RS3. Trying out OSRS. To any of my old friends - I hope you are doing well :) . Aliases: Woollyhats, Forum Tyler, Pal54

06-Feb-2013 06:41:38

DieHunted
Mar Member 2023

DieHunted

Posts: 6,747 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to the Forums Community & RuneScape Community :) , I hope you have a wonderful time with everything and always be positive and happy.

Hopefully one day we can share some tech stuff :D .

~DieHunted
DieHunted

06-Feb-2013 07:10:24

Quick find code: 254-255-223-64223251 Back to Top