Forums

AlterNative all of world (41) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-975-66244639

Gravori

Gravori

Posts: 274 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey there so since my groups make up the larger population of world 41 we gonna unify under the pirate banners and say yo ho thank you as a world roleplay global we will do a story with quests that you can make the option of taking part in or not

as well as a high element of freelance as what you do for your char or the world will be made note of as a champion a hero a legend a player or a npc of any kind we offer great freedom to just roleplay and have fun its for relaxation purposes

so as the world we will be all and only the land not the seas nor the stars in the sky nor the sky just good ole gielinor herself we do recognize canon lore as reality and also if playing a player pulled from another world lets just say then it may be possibal for them to see the numbers skills levels etc functions we as players see
The road to nowhere leads too mee

26-Jan-2022 20:15:21

Gravori

Gravori

thanks guys all are welcome

we follow basic guidelines

and are excited to see this through my lil brother diablo will remain the gm of our roleplays in world 41 only as for world 42 we still have yet to pick one we would enjoy if only for the war it be a native too world 42

krossroads crossworlds event AlterNative vs Gielinor as a alternate world invading
its another version of gielinor alternate worlds

26-Jan-2022 20:19:09

Gravori

Gravori

we base ourselves in our homeworld where we have globalized as one nation one kingdom under the big g o d gods bless you all and all well wishes from the one true empire

Ave Romae!

26-Jan-2022 20:23:01

Gravori

Gravori

war-gods a plenty

half bloods or demi gods a many many
in our world gods mark there offspring you can see it on them
(there title) its seen by all something you cannot hide.

royal titles are also being signs of fame royal figures are often seen in all there lights
more common folk will earn titles and some will shock and amaze you were as others
youll come to expect more from

26-Jan-2022 20:58:45

Gravori

Gravori

Big High WAR-God is you is me the world call us legion for we are many call us war for that is what we carry call us death for that is what we bring Victory vikings V Call us Atlas V the titan, for we are the world. The road to nowhere leads too mee

26-Jan-2022 21:01:41

Gravori

Gravori

Big High WAR-God is you is me the world call us legion for we are many call us war for that is what we carry call us death for that is what we bring Victory vikings V Call us Atlas V the titan, for we are the world. The road to nowhere leads too mee

26-Jan-2022 21:01:41

Gravori

Gravori

26-Jan-2022 21:01:42

Gravori

Gravori

Gravori

Gravori

Gravori

Gravori

Quick find code: 237-238-975-66244639 Back to Top