Forums

Favorite Roleplay Memory

Quick find code: 237-238-965-66175492

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kanin Nocte's 2014 Valentines' Day house party. Vile and Lorelei went on a "date", though it was initially because he'd gotten himself on her radar and in turn she on his, and they wanted to keep an eye on each other. During attendance they really just explored and watched other people squabble, making very low remarks to each other about how small the scale of importance was to mortals, especially when two people- I remember one of them being Stu- got in to a fight and then derailed the whole event calling each other roflers. Remember when that was a term? Good times. Vile and Lorelei then left and went to her own house, and they had a pretty long philosophical talk about the morality of necromancy, of vengeance and primarily what she'd done to her old 'friends' that were now revenants haunting the outskirts of her house as involuntary guardians. It was a fantastic day of RP, it changed Vile's direction and Lorelei's moral compass and lead to some fun back-and-forth letters they'd exchange, one or two of which I still have. It also opened the door to them sharing experiences and secrets, like Lor showing Vile how to access the Void and Vile letting Lor leech power off him to kill Tarn, they wound up a pretty iconic duo just off that one fake-date. The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

17-Aug-2020 03:07:57

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I enjoy role-playing a lot, there's to many great memories from when I ran the Godless Faction group, even better ones in my current one, so I can't really pick a favorite. But, if I had to; The time the bird and the beast event came out. The Godless (me and another who were leading it and planned the same idea.) had gotten request from both side of the warring army for aid, which we decided to use this advantage to turn on them while their guards on down. The Godless managed to gain victory with help of the Kinshra (which probably wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for them.) That day was a great day as for a Godless rp victory, but during the time; the faction in-game were getting tons of supporters that were joining the role-play community.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

17-Aug-2020 13:48:05

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :

Right there with you. Some of the stories I had with Lorelei is a huge reason why I’ve stuck around here even while she’s moved on. Great storyteller and friend. I’ve tried to emulate the same feeling I had when developing necromancers or adventurous mages with some happy times in between but it doesn’t always work out.

Quael said :

Bird and the Beast was a great community event! I always enjoyed the Godless RP but I move around a lot since I’ve always been a big fan of freelancing.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

17-Aug-2020 17:39:33

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One December the Pravens had a snowman invasion event on Miscellania and Etceteria. Blake, Brett, Ian, and I met with the snowman envoy they sent to force us to surrender. I can't remember if it was Ian or Blake, but one of them proceeded to pull down their trousers and pee on the Snowman Army Envoy™ and melted him. I ended that scene simply saying "I guess you really pissed him off". "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

19-Aug-2020 18:17:30 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2020 18:17:49 by Syncreticeye

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Syncreticeye said :
One December the Pravens had a snowman invasion event on Miscellania and Etceteria. Blake, Brett, Ian, and I met with the snowman envoy they sent to force us to surrender. I can't remember if it was Ian or Blake, but one of them proceeded to pull down their trousers and pee on the Snowman Army Envoy™ and melted him. I ended that scene simply saying "I guess you really pissed him off".

Knowing Ian, it might’ve been his nasty ass
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

22-Aug-2020 00:23:40

Van Roich

Van Roich

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This was back in 2009-2010 or so. My RSN then was Van Roich and I was involved in various roleplays across W42.

I remember this guy named Russia “owned” a good bit of W42, and me being the wannabe virtual revolutionary kid I was at the time, I got a few mates together to try and overthrow him. We formed an army pretty quickly and beat Russia’s army in Clan Wars. I don’t think this was ever part of the agreement to begin with, but we just kind of ran with it and laid claim to all Russia’s lands after we beat him, lol. Me and a few other leaders could never decide who would get which lands when we were divvying them up so it just kind of fell apart after that.

I was in high school then, and pretty much my only friends were on Runescape so those years still mean a lot to me. Good times. Russia was a good roleplayer, would be glad to see him again if he ever came around.

29-Aug-2020 04:59:24

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Van Roich said :

Good times! I participated in one during that time, though not sure it was the same. If the HGOAZ lost a battle, they typically didn’t accept surrendering the land lmao.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

29-Aug-2020 12:32:42

Rey Andralla

Rey Andralla

Posts: 280 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I remember back when Russia was getting around too. Heaps of people used to degenerate around falador too when not out rping and troll around if I remember correctly. Many times I remember having a good laugh. There was quiet an active community then. The first 2 pages of forums would all be within 12-24hrs.

16-Nov-2020 15:22:37

Quick find code: 237-238-965-66175492 Back to Top