Forums

Interest Check

Quick find code: 237-238-960-66110273

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey! So it's been a long time in the making, but all the pieces have fallen in place for the finale of Asgarnia's first big plot, hosted by Klitty, to happen. We don't have a set date for it yet because we have to figure out everybody's schedule and make sure it's convenient for everyone involved. But, with that in mind, I'm posting an interest check.

With the aim of making this a large, fun battle, I'm reaching out to (almost) anybody interested in a semi-scripted long-spanning multi-phase war. It'll proceed over either a couple days (if things get that large), or over a whole day (if it stays small), with skirmishes happening first outside the city, and then inside the walls. Think something like Liam the Big's
The Hunger
event so many years ago, with most all of the fights taking place at the same time chronologically. It'll culminate in a closed-finale, but the buildup fights are what I'm advertising.

The factions involved will be the
White Knights
, the
Kinshra
, a couple
demons
Temple Knights
, and
adventurers
. As this is a semi-scripted plot, Asgarnia will come out on top, with main characters on any side surviving, though rofl's are more than welcome and encouraged. Due to most battles happening at the same time, using the same character across them all is probably unlikely, unless the character is required for certain ones - Example, my character Jeoffrey will be present in a good number of them. Faction swapping is also encouraged in order to maximize involvement, unless (again) certain characters are required (I won't be faction swapping.)
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

11-Jul-2019 23:56:07 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2019 00:01:07 by RiDaku

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Again, for clarity's sake, I'm going to restate that this is a semi-scripted finale. Roflcharacters can and will be killed, casualties are expected especially in something of this magnitude. The invading forces will gain a fair amount of ground but ultimately lose. Any main characters brought along have the option of surviving, though letting them die is of course up to you . The goal of this is for fun and due to its semi-scripted nature, the stakes are set in stone, meaning that competitive attitudes are not welcome.

We reserve the right to decline people without explanation so as to avoid flame, however if this is something that interests you, please let me know here or on Discord (My server is available in the Asgarnia thread). This is just to see who might be interested in this, and is by no means the official thread for the event (That'll probably just be held on the main one).
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

11-Jul-2019 23:56:16 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2019 00:02:42 by RiDaku

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Giving this a bump. I'll leave it up for about a week or so, give people time to think it over. Even when this gets locked, you can still contact me on discord or join the server. The Sicarius |

21-Jul-2019 12:03:51

Quick find code: 237-238-960-66110273 Back to Top