Forums

Applicants Welcome

Quick find code: 237-238-906-65895839

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EDIT; THIS IS AN OOC APPLICATION.

So, I've been wanting to get a li'l somethin-somethin started. Instead of having the Doctor stalk around and try to sneky-sneky surprise mutate people without consent (remember, only do that kind of stuff with someone you trust, and always have a safeword!), I'm gonna slap down a small application sheet. If you're interested in having weird mutations develop in your character (these mutations can either be positive, negative, neutral or just downright funky freaky), please apply whatever character you like! I'll warn ahead of time that 99% of the mutations will be irreversible without the use of a skilled makeover mage as they dabble in reconstructing your genetic code 'n such. Mental and physical mutations can occur. I will be the one deciding what actual mutations happen, though you're welcome to request some of your own.

Application
Name:
Kingdom of residence:
Hobby:
Any outlying mental conditions/ticks:
Important personality traits:
Important physical traits:
Requested mutation (optional):
Requested style (Surprise or Voluntary):
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

29-Mar-2017 22:37:09 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2017 02:06:39 by RiDaku

Roven

Roven

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let's make a monster...

Application

Name: Brutus Ryder

Kingdom of residence: Kandarin

Hobby: Drinking and Eating (Now that he can.)

Any outlying mental conditions/ticks: Slight anger issues. Struggles with words longer than a few syllables.

Important personality traits: He has a severe aversion to magic.

Important physical traits: Stands at roughly 11ft tall with a width to match. Crude looking scars around his lips indicate his mouth was once sewn shut.

Requested Style: Suprise me, baby.

30-Mar-2017 02:09:55

Glacies Nyr

Glacies Nyr

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application
Name: Glacies
Kingdom of residence: Rellekka
Hobby: Adventuring
Any outlying mental conditions/ticks: Obsessive compulsive personality disorder
Important personality traits: Refer to the above
Important physical traits: None.
Requested mutation (optional):
Requested style (Surprise or Voluntary): Surprise me
\[T]/
PRAISE 42
\[T]/

31-Mar-2017 19:11:48

Cloud180

Cloud180

Posts: 1,427 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OOO cool I actually needed something like this for a characer :D

Application
Name: Mole Rijs
Kingdom of residence: Asgarnia
Hobby: Collecting dirt
Any outlying mental conditions/ticks: Psychopathic. PTSD. Thinks the giant mole in falador is his mother.
Important personality traits: Can Moodswing quite often. Around people he doesn't know or like, these changed can be quite drastic. He's known to talk to himself a lot, muttering his plots to himself and admiring his dirt collection.
Important physical traits: I mean...i dunno if this is important but he has moles growing on his nipples and belly button. Missing all his molar teeth appear to be replaced with canines. Rather long and filthy nails.
Requested mutation (optional): Don't really mind but it'd be nice if it was quite mole like, kinda gross looking. Although it'd also be nice if he was still capable of combat, despite it not being his primary function.
Requested style (Surprise or Voluntary): Surprise meee :D

01-Apr-2017 16:18:06

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, this since this got bumped, I feel I owe a more public explanation on why this is inactive so that people don't come on here to advertise their own version of this as an 'alternative'.

With so many antagonistic plots or disaster events gripping the kingdoms, I decided that I'm going to keep the applications people have already placed, and any more applications that come through, on reserve. Take a rain check on this. When things seem to be more calm, Amalarik will be unleashing his monstrosities.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

09-Apr-2017 20:43:19

Quick find code: 237-238-906-65895839 Back to Top