Forums

A Roleplay fc for everyone

Quick find code: 237-238-836-65962954

VAST0 L0RDE
Oct Member 2013

VAST0 L0RDE

Posts: 490 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings everyone. My name is Lena. I am a Dragon Rider and my partner is the mighty nova. Once we Served the empty lord zaros but we discovered guthix and before his tragic demise he taught us about balance. Now we dedicate ourselves and our talents to maintaining the Balance of the Anima and helping those in need.

~Now that introductions are out of the way i would like to invite everyone who is into roleplay to come hang in my friends chat. I'm hoping to revive roleplay and help bring everyone together. My rsn is angels baby at the moment however i will be changing my name back to VAST0 L0RDE in a few days. Please feel free to come by and hang out. The only requirments to come and hang out is to be nice and come ready to roleplay. when you are here i would ask that you speak in character as often as possible so that we might keep the roleplay feel going.~

Please do keep in mind that this is all relatively new so the fc might be kinda empty for the first few days as i spread the message. All i ask is that you be patient and have fun :)

Obviously the regular in game rules apply but aside from those i really don't have anything to add. I hope to see you all in game!~ *curtsies*

02-Nov-2017 21:36:44 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2017 21:38:14 by VAST0 L0RDE

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to our little corner of the forums! I wouldn't exactly say that roleplay is in need of reviving, perhaps it could use more people, but it's not gone. A little bolstering is definitely in order though!

I'm curious - By "Dragon Rider", do you mean an Ilujanka, the race of tamers that Zaros invited over to Gielinor? Or perhaps just another something that rides dragons and also served Zaros? Some people might raise an issue with playing a race that's listed as having only one remaining member left on Gielinor (that being Vindicta, Zaros' general in the Heart of Gielinor), as it's not the most lore-abiding and while that certainly isn't a dealbreaker nor discouraged, it could prove harmful in bringing everybody together. Clarity's important!
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

03-Nov-2017 04:00:07

True Prayer
Dec Member 2023

True Prayer

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In my opinion there are multiple types of roleplay. Your type of Roleplay is for smart, intelligent people who have insane amounts of imagination. I wish I could be on that level but I can't. I prefer going to my "pretend" house in falidor and living my everyday lifestyle, meeting interesting people on the way <3 Good luck though!

19-Dec-2017 19:37:59

Quick find code: 237-238-836-65962954 Back to Top