Forums

The Asgarnian Realm

Quick find code: 237-238-758-66081463

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

Posts: 298 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Asgarnian Realm

The events currently unfolding in Asgarnia are directly taken after the events of the former King Delvar's abdication and the struggle for power that unfolded between the rivaling factions across the entirety of Asgarnia. Each vying for power and each eyeing the city of Falador with great envy. What unfolded was the beginning of a new chapter in Asgarnia's history upon entering the new age, a reconquest left to the Saradominist aligned forces within the White City. Their Queen, leader and unifier of the Saradominist Coalition forces during Operation White Wall, Sedna Aren has reclaimed the throne. This is where the reconquest of Asgarnia begins.

Intro
Hello everyone and welcome to the Asgarnia POK. This thread will serve as the basis for information regarding scheduled roleplays, happenings and the information of who's who and what's what in the Kingdom of Asgarnia.

What I will not do nor encourage others to do, is monopolize roleplay, privatize roleplay. This roleplay is open to all regardless of past or present experiences. The individual may roleplay free of discrimination.

Discord is available, PM for details.

06-Feb-2019 00:18:13 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2019 13:40:50 by CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

Character List

Cookies Nom
Sedna Aren: Queen
Jane Eradith: Scribe
Keshiri Keating: White Knight Partisan

Potent Witch

Kim Macey: Royal Guardian

Buppy
Viktor Valengale: Duke of Sarimia

Dan
Manfred: Grand Master of the WK Order
Stephen Lavelle: Earl of Rimmington

Matron
Hobo: Angry drunk

Eli
Edolus: Icyenic Commander
Vauna Vandrake: Temple Knight Elite

Myles
Frederick William Grimdark, the Kingslayer: Duke of Burthorpe

Dim
Serov Ryskäl: Valengale military advisor

CrocoNuts
Daisy Lavelle: White Knight Squire

Adventurerrr
Sean: White Knight Initiate

Liam the Big
Sweeton Diamante: Businessman
Fergus D'Ardougne: Archmage

Gersty
Mason Jarvis: Advisor to the Queen
Chloe De'Lorraine: Courtier

Toxicis
Lee Catorn: Town Guard

Tesla Aren
Mallik Grest: Royal Advisor
Slade Maxis: State Arcanist

Marshal Jor
Jëton: Physician

Oxtus
Oxtus Varrocken: Director of the Merchant Guild for Antiques and Treasures

ZyzzBrahhh
Derik Asfour: "A-far",Blacksmith

06-Feb-2019 00:18:33 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2019 11:55:18 by CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

An account of Jane Eradith, Scribe to the former Queen and Consort of Asarnia: Fiore and Sedna Aren-Grey. The events in the aftermath of King Jacob Delvar's Abdication

There, here, the enemies of Saradomin have encroached in the White City. Chaos stricken my family, home and countrymen. My land in ruins, Asgarnia my beloved home, blood of my mother, father, grandmother, grandfather. Alas is the day that draws near, the enemies of our divine lord stand at the doorstep. Our militia and their fortifications, our former Queen, the one that boils with that of House Aren leads the united forces of Saradomin. White Knights, militia, the Guard and what able-bodied persons who have the courage to lay down their life, all of them for our city, its all we have left. She holds the city, a remarkable sight how one of such dirty blood defends a land she does not hail from. That skin, her height, length. She is not my sister, but today, she may be my savior. Hark how the drums of war beat so loudly...

06-Feb-2019 00:18:56 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2019 16:59:24 by CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

An account from the journal of Lady Keating, Partisan of the White Knight Order, "Operation: White Wall"

The last of my Proselytes has fallen in battle. I sent more and more out to their death without risking that of my own. My mortality, my God, my life, how horrible it looks to die out, beyond these walls. Strewn are the corpses of my brothers and sisters. We've lost momentum and now they rain fire, rocks, poisonous clouds of gas upon us. The Eastern Wall is slowly losing ground, support and manpower. Heavy are the sounds of hundreds, moving all in their coat of arms, wolves of Zamorak's unholy Order, about to descend on our lines. To those that remain, it looks like this will be the last of my recounts. Food and medical supply has been diverted to defending the Northern Gates. Our position will be breached in the coming hours. My Lord, my God, Saradomin grant me the strength to vanquish my foes. Conquer those who oppose your will, your way. You are the truth, the light of Order in this Chaotic World. Grant us a savior in this dying hour, hear the prayers of one who has devoted her life to you. Repented from her evil and only lives to glorify you oh Lord.

06-Feb-2019 00:19:06 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2019 05:09:28 by CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

The Aftermath Report of the senior enlisted, Partisan Keating.

I will take my time and savor the words I write in this first sentence, glory and honor to you, Saradomin. The prayers of a creature such as myself have been answered. Operation White Wall against all odds remained a success. As the Eastern Wall's defenders and as one of the Seniors charged with its defense we were doomed to fall and compromise the entire city. All seemed lost and I was prepared to give my life for Saradomin, my City and my Brothers and Sisters right next to me. From our rear arrived the relief we called for days ago. The siege along the Southern Wall had apparently been diverted to the East, allowing for some to leave and take up arms along the Eastern Front. To my amazement, against what seemed to be sudden death approached those of my chapter, the former Queen and Commander of our Saradominist Militia. It was a sight to behold and a counterattack worth the fight. My energy and will snapped back into this old body of mine, meeting the forces of Zamorak head on and repelling their invasion along the Eastern Wall. Never in my years had I seen one who led with the grace and elegance that is benefited by that of Saradomin's divine Order. I feared, envied and emulated this young, short, darker skinned woman. Her faith in our Lord is and in my opinion unquestionable. The success of our defense has solidified Falador once more in all aspects. Hail Saradomin.

06-Feb-2019 00:19:14 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2019 05:24:45 by CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

An account of Jane Eradith, Scribe to the former Queen and Consort of Asarnia: Fiore and Sedna Aren-Grey. The events in the aftermath of Operation White Wall

Earlier today I'd thought my eyes deceived me, Sedna Aren has made her return. But, not the Sedna I'd known or seen in her time with Fiore or within these Castle Walls. I could look at her from a distance and still read the tell-tale signs of that gentle soul in a shell of flesh tainted with the stench of an Aren. Conflicted in my heart and mind, she returns with my countrymen and Knights with cheers and shouts, roars of praise to our Lord. Perhaps my predictions of this woman were unjustified.

06-Feb-2019 00:19:21 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2019 05:39:40 by CoronaThymeU

Quick find code: 237-238-758-66081463 Back to Top