Forums

A Final Farewell

Quick find code: 237-238-747-65866996

Daezjon

Daezjon

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, it's Daez here. Many of you don't know me, but some might remember me from mostly doing stuff in Kandarin and Camelot. Anyway, the main point is (That you might have guessed from me not being on Vargo Hoat) that I got permabanned for OSRS botting. I haven't even played OSRS in at least a year but it doesn't matter, Jagex have their reasons and if they're wrong they're probably reverse it. But since I can't appeal the only thing I can really do is make sure I don't leave any loose ends in RP.

It was a cold morning in Valladicia. While the troops were training outside for the upcoming offensive, Lord Irathion was in bed. Surrounded by empty bottles in a room smelling of smoke. His daughter having died in captivity during the war between Thaylon's children, he had become even more of an alcoholic. Having lived for two centuries, he had seen a lot and done a lot. Wandered the Kharidian desert as a mercenary before joining the restored Solsinn family. He had left them to become a nobleman under king Sennis Grey, becoming one of the wealthiest men in the kingdom and maybe even the world due to his trading skills. During that time he took the name Merayne. After Sennis left the kingdom, Irathion was filled with rage at the new court and set fire to Valladicia. 16 years later he returned, but left for Misthalin almost instantly to become a Queensguard for Lavinia Lansing. After a while, he started missing his home and left for Kandarin, serving different kings and queens. At one point, he met Sennis's son and they formed an unlikely alliance, even though Irathion had lost his right hand due to him. After Thaylon was crowned king, Irathion took his place in the Round Table once more. Having built up Valladicia from the ashes, he had created an army of criminals.

But all that ended now, as he started coughing up blood. As he rose from the bed, his legs couldn't carry him. Finally, he faced his death.

Goodbye people, it has been a good few years.

06-Jan-2017 00:16:30

Daezjon

Daezjon

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've got this one, but since I apparently have a 3rd party program installed (According to Jagex) I feel like this one would get banned as well. Also I'd have to get my skills up a lot to be able to actually keep on getting the bonds for RP, and I had problems with that even with my main account just because of the little time I spent actually playing and not RPing.

06-Jan-2017 00:29:20

Quick find code: 237-238-747-65866996 Back to Top