Forums

Pay it Forward: W41/42 Edition

Quick find code: 237-238-729-65564526

Harrow Hawth

Harrow Hawth

Posts: 614 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The concept is simple. With a small community like this, most of everyone knows everyone. Even if it is just in passing idle chatter or a quick roleplay. The goal of this thread is for those who post to compliment or say something nice about the person who posted above them.

As usual, flaming, trolling and inappropriate behavior with the intent to hurt someone is prohibited. Those who want to test that rule will be reported. This is a positive thread, folks. :)
Relius Grimdark
l Founder of House Grimdark l Jay

01-Feb-2015 13:26:08

K9 Morphed

K9 Morphed

Posts: 12,368 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice idea, Rel! We've got a thread like this on the wiki, it's pretty chill.

Okay,

You're a fun guy, and a good friend. Really fun to roleplay with, and added a third dimension onto my main character, Logan Courval, that enhances my roleplay. Thank you! :)
#TeamDaenerys

01-Feb-2015 13:52:38

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're a blight on the community sometimes, but you're our blight and deep inside, when you look past the cape alching, the transphobic comments and thousands of racist jokes, you're one of the most dedicated roleplayers I have ever met with a kind heart. Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

01-Feb-2015 16:05:47 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2015 16:06:39 by CrocoNuts

Fine Newt

Fine Newt

Posts: 2,548 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CrocoNuts said :
You're a blight on the community sometimes, but you're our blight and deep inside, when you look past the cape alching, the transphobic comments and thousands of racist jokes, you're one of the most dedicated roleplayers I have ever met with a kind heart.

Not sure whether to smile or throw up. (Skip me btw, Conor's next in line)
The Capfather sends his regards.
#TowerPower
#SSKandarRegime #TrueMystic

01-Feb-2015 16:08:27

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've known Conor for like a year and some months now and he never is biased towards one side and always follows his own opinion. And if I'm ever totally wrong with something then he will point it out and be like,"Alli pls >_>"

With that said, you're a pretty k potato and we've had plenty of fun role-plays even if one of us has a headache at the end. He also has a nice bathtub.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

01-Feb-2015 17:11:12

Quick find code: 237-238-729-65564526 Back to Top