Forums

The World Guardian Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-686-66215217

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DiabloFuerte blessed by Guthix your journey and your adventures have
Brought you many blessings from gods and people of the land as well as the favor
Of lords and kings an queens alike

Given your experience with dragonkin, undead, the young gods and even
The elder gods you are infamous throughout gielinor however

During Sliske's Endgame Sliske tried to get the young gods to fight over the
Stone of Jas kicking off the next GodWars after the stone of jas was lost
We struggled for the Staff of Armadyl and they both ended up impaled.

DiabloFuerte -
I didnt notice it right away but his voice has become too strong I can feel
Him taking over my body the shadow anima in the core of my being has absorbed
So much divine anima and shadow anima that this vessel is strong enough to hold
Us both but everyday I struggle for control

As he overtakes my body a strange new mask manifests (ice mask)
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

12-May-2021 21:52:05 - Last edited on 12-May-2021 21:53:46 by DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

So iv looked through and iv noticed no one has actually claimed the title of the
One World Guardian in the public Canon of roleplay in game im gonna step up and take the lead role for a change thanks so much.

Id like to open you up to the idea of multiple world guardians and as we have see
Its possible to pass through dimensions so why not

Il limit my character to w41 and there Canon as (The World Guardian . Of Sliskean)

But id like to encourage someone to be the world guardian on w42

There fame would have them well known and as such id like to know it
You elite roleplayers are too stuffy open your horizon stop fighting the NWO
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

12-May-2021 21:57:58 - Last edited on 14-May-2021 06:11:24 by DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

In this one im gonna make it simple your skill lvls and combat lvl
Thats how powerful you are

We can use the dueling system

And white port for siege if it comes to that

That aside its regular rules and you can use any char you like

Not gonna limit ya too much

As the world guardian I am here to maintain the worlds peace

Thanks for playing *kiss *kiss

12-May-2021 22:05:14

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's a reason that nobody claims the title of the World Guardian in-character. Due to everybody playing differently, the World Guardian is a total enigma of mishmashed headcanons and thus exists in a state where nobody actually knows if they're male or female, if they prefer magic melee or ranged, where they are, what they're doing, what religion they follow, what their moral compass is, all that. That's why one of the universally agreed upon rules is...

RiDaku said :
Don'ts

Play the World Guardian : In roleplay we have a mechanic that differentiates our characters from the player character . The player character is obviously you when you are not roleplaying. It is the person that has done all the quests, more or less. They are the hero of the story.

Though I'm also pretty sure this is a troll thread based on the ">= D" and "*kiss *kiss". Just in case, however, I'm willing to explain to you why being the World Guardian is against rules of roleplay. Despite this, nothing prevents you from CLAIMING to be the World Guardian in-character, so long as it's made clear that it's not actually true OOC. After all, we've seen Relomia be kind of crazy and do extraneous things to make people believe she is the World Guardian.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

12-May-2021 22:36:12

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

So I thought about it some more and id like to open up the multiverse idea again

Look as it stands we have two servers so it would stand to reason we could have a world guardian for each and every world for example I could limit my character
Which I'm saying is the world guardian but only of the w41 Canon

I think if we all took the time to be a lil open minded a gathering could solve
All our issues honestly I dont wanna be the last roleplayer standing in a empty world

Look Ridaku I kno you dont like me and I kno you dont like Pyro
And im sure there are many more that feel the same about all three of us
But let's not forget the purpose here is too roleplay with that said

The 15th of May seems like as good a day as any lets sit down at the rising sun or the blue moon on w41 everyone is welcome I promise if you consider this il refrain from ever letting this happen again

12-May-2021 23:34:39 - Last edited on 14-May-2021 05:58:43 by DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

RiDaku said :
There's a reason that nobody claims the title of the World Guardian in-character. Due to everybody playing differently, the World Guardian is a total enigma of mishmashed headcanons and thus exists in a state where nobody actually knows if they're male or female, if they prefer magic melee or ranged, where they are, what they're doing, what religion they follow, what their moral compass is, all that. That's why one of the universally agreed upon rules is...

RiDaku said :
Don'ts

Play the World Guardian : In roleplay we have a mechanic that differentiates our characters from the player character . The player character is obviously you when you are not roleplaying. It is the person that has done all the quests, more or less. They are the hero of the story.

Though I'm also pretty sure this is a troll thread based on the ">= D" and "*kiss *kiss". Just in case, however, I'm willing to explain to you why being the World Guardian is against rules of roleplay. Despite this, nothing prevents you from CLAIMING to be the World Guardian in-character, so long as it's made clear that it's not actually true OOC. After all, we've seen Relomia be kind of crazy and do extraneous things to make people believe she is the World Guardian.

If you have no intentions of roleplaying with me why bother trying to correct
Alter change the way I roleplay why can't you just adapt to the situation or leave it alone? Not everything needs your approval ridaku .

12-May-2021 23:37:48 - Last edited on 14-May-2021 06:05:07 by DiabloFuerte

Quick find code: 237-238-686-66215217 Back to Top