Forums

The Last Will

Quick find code: 237-238-679-65708542

Van Baelsar

Van Baelsar

Posts: 249 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Last Will and Testament of Aaron Valedyne

I, Aaron Valedyne , being of sound mind, declare this to be my Last Will and Testament. I appoint my wife, Caidwyn Valedyne, as my personal representative to administer this Will.

To my god-daughter, Rhoslyn Lansing , I leave a necklace, alongside my first staff, one crafted from the wood of a magic tree, the horns of a demon, and the hide of an imp. It holds little value, but I obtained the materials to craft it by my own hand, when I was but your age. Let none limit your potential, and let none tell you that you cannot do what you wish to do. You are you own person, make me proud.

To my aunt, Kylara Lansing , I leave a key. I believe you know what it is for. May it help you find peace in troubled times. I also leave to you some paints, that belonged to your mother. Use them to your hearts content, and create masterpieces as she did before us both.

To my cousin, Caius Elysian , I leave my copy of a Compendium of Creatures, including personal notes and additions. I hope it aids you in your duty as a slayer. Keep standing strong, despite all that fate throws in your way. You do both of your parents proud.

To Kasharren Elysian , I leave a recommendation to the Champions' Guild. You are, as your father before you, a champion amongst men, even if for different reasons.

To my brother, Axel Vekon , I leave orange juice, pineapple upside-down cake, and two apologies. Firstly, for the distance between us for most of our lives. Though it was neither of our faults, it is something I've always regretted. Secondly, for having naught else to leave you with. With the forementioned distance, I've little knowledge of what you'd appreciate.
- Kieran | The Real Fine Newt | LONG LIVE RADOVID.

17-Nov-2015 04:07:21 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2015 23:00:56 by Van Baelsar

Van Baelsar

Van Baelsar

To my daughter, Elrina Aethyr Lansing , I leave a pair of gauntlets, enchanted to null pain for a short time. You've always been stubborn in your wants and your ideals, so these should suit you nicely. Though we had our ups and downs, and most definitely our arguments, I was always proud of you. Please grant me one last wish, however, and be less reckless. You always did have me worried sick. With how you turned out, I'd say I did a good job in raising you alone. I hope you agree.

To my daughter, Lumina Serena Valedyne , I leave to you my prized Rune Katana, gifted to me by my mother, who recieved it from her father before her. I know you will take care of such a fine weapon, and ensure it stays in the family. Stick to your morals, and preferably this side of the Salve.

To my son, Aaron Guthan Valedyne II , I leave an assortment of scrimshaws and jewellery. Though your life may be less focused than your siblings, that is hardly a bad thing. Keep your horizons broad and there is nothing you will not be able to accomplish with a little work. Hedonism grows tiring after a while, so I hope you eventually find something that truly makes you happy, as you, your mother and your siblings made me.

To my son, Aarwyn Valedyne , I leave a sword. You know what it is, and what it represents. Do me proud.

To Christopher Aren , I leave to you the deed to a property that your family gifted unto myself many years ago, The Wizards' Tower. I trust you will keep nothing of a similar manner there again.

To Anara Bordel*aux , I leave the equipment and pins I recieved from you as a young adult, upon my induction to the Wizards' Tower under your tutelage. They never left my posession.

17-Nov-2015 04:07:45 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2015 04:08:36 by Van Baelsar

Van Baelsar

Van Baelsar

To Morgan , I leave a book entitled "How To Be A Good Parent".

To Lexi , wherever you are, I leave to you the Dramen Staff that you gifted me with upon my coronation, all those years ago. I also leave to you all of the Guthixian Wine in my home. I will never be able to truly repay you for all that you did for me in life. Thank you

To Asha , should you ever catch wind of this, I leave to you the dagger and eye...thing you gifted to me years ago. It served me well, and deserves to be wielded by a excellent warrior once again. I also leave to you my favourite longsword, forged from adamantite ore. It may be a tad heavy to be used alongside the dagger, but nevertheless, it is a fine weapon.

To Sam , I leave 5,000 coins. Keep fighting the fight for Gielinor, my friend.

To Ferrus , I leave 10,000 coins. Get plastered, my friend. It's on me. Thank you for your loyal service.

To Glen Walden , I leave nothing. Loyalty is its own reward. On a serious note, I also leave to you 10,000 coins. May it serve you well, as you did me.

Last, but most certainly not least, to my wife Caidwyn Valedyne , I leave everything not gifted to others, and a lifetime of memories. Since the moment I met you, I had always known there was something there. You gifted me with the happiest years of my life, and three children, all of whom grew up to make us both even happier. With all that you gave to me in life, I'm ashamed that I've little to leave you with in death, aside from memories, money and a home. Goheno nin. Boe i 'waen**** melin. Guren *níniatha n'i lû n'i a-govenitham.

So if you need any details of what your character got exactly, any questions or anything or you think I missed out a character of yours, just add me on skype, get someone to throw you in a convo with me, whatevs. All works!

17-Nov-2015 04:08:07 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2015 05:31:06 by Van Baelsar

Eln
Mar Member 2016

Eln

Posts: 4,492 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Van Baelsar said :
To Morgan , I leave a book entitled "How To Be A Good Parent".

All that I ask is that he left a few good passive-aggressive notes in the margins.

17-Nov-2015 21:17:48 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2015 21:20:18 by Eln

Liam the Big
Jan Member 2023

Liam the Big

Posts: 1,517 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Christopher would pen a letter to the tower, silently thanking Aaron for speeding up the process of him and Magus gaining the Tower. "I have fixed broken men, patched together broken minds, and mended the souls of weeping spirits. Do not tell me what I do is easy, little girl." ~ Christopher Aren

17-Nov-2015 21:23:00

Quick find code: 237-238-679-65708542 Back to Top