Forums

42 Appreciation Post

Quick find code: 237-238-663-66117562

Pathogenic
Oct Member 2021

Pathogenic

Posts: 191 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I doubt anyone remembers me, as I haven't been active on 42 for probably five or so years now, but I used to be an active member here. As I've gotten a little older, I've found myself more and more sentimental. This post won't be long, but in an effort to express some of that sentiment, I wanted to stop by if only for a moment.

I started my journey with 42 around August 2010. I was lucky enough to be able to leave my mark all those years ago and I still find myself occasionally reminiscing about the adventures we had. I always get a kick out of reading histories I was a part of on the Wiki or talking with old friends I made here. Though I'm sure my mark wasn't always positive (lol), I want to reiterate how lucky I feel to have had the opportunity to make it. There's something special about this community; I've never found one quite like it.

I made friends, I built my confidence, I had fun, all on 42. Thank you.

See you on our next adventure,
Path O. Genic

P.S.:
If anyone wants to chat about the old days, I'm sure I'd enjoy that. My Discord is Zach#7229.
¸„»°'´¸„»°'´
Pathogenic
`'°«„¸`'°«„¸

`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸
G
¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

23-Aug-2019 11:10:43

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good to see a thread like this. I'm not one to ramble so I'll just say thank you to 42 for making me the man I am today. I've learned a lot here and made some good friends in my time (though sadly most have fallen out of contact, but the memories are the important thing). All these sins disguised as blessings

29-Aug-2019 23:57:11

Dry Shake
Dec Member 2023

Dry Shake

Posts: 581 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They were some pretty great times. Some very fond memories of roleplaying back in 2009/2010 in Morytania, and in W31 in 2007-2009 before that.

Shame I didn't keep in contact with anyone from back then. If any of you were involved in the Morytania scene and remember Rowan Nourom , feel free to message me if you want to chat.

Edit:
Been poking my head through the forums a bit now, it's actually super surprising how many familiar names there are still out and about. Almost makes me want to try getting into it again.

31-Aug-2019 14:31:12 - Last edited on 06-Sep-2019 15:42:28 by Dry Shake

CrocoNuts
Jul Member 2010

CrocoNuts

Posts: 2,824 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rowan! I remember your casual attitude towards everything during my interactions with the Nourom through Taralani. Your vampyre was always very chill about things in general and I think he tought mine some stuff about ethics and customs for vampyres when she was a Juvinate ( Hitomi Vaeyl) . Good stuff to see you post here! Quickly learn how to Roleplay on RuneScape!

I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me.

31-Aug-2019 22:49:10

Dry Shake
Dec Member 2023

Dry Shake

Posts: 581 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jesus, hey Croco - it's been a while!

Yours is definitely a name I recognize, your character's too. Funny how you mention my character being chill, because I thought the exact same thing about you and yours. Glad to see some old faces still around and about in the RS scene. :p

01-Sep-2019 12:19:48

Quick find code: 237-238-663-66117562 Back to Top