Forums

Active Roleplay Groups..?

Quick find code: 237-238-655-66239175

Catfish Bob
Jun Member 2019

Catfish Bob

Posts: 2,104 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all, I am a retired roleplayer looking to get involved in the community again.

I have had trouble finding an active clan so far. I will confess that not only will I likely need refreshers on how to properly roleplay, but in the "Glory Days" of the roleplaying server, I did not always handle myself appropriately in a lot of situations. Rest assured though, I have grown a great deal as a person in the years since and I hope to be given the opportunity to prove this.

Like many of you, I have a lot going on outside of the game and I would not be able to be online all the time or even every day, and I would also be spending some of my time playing the regular game. Therefore I need something laid-back and low-key.

Some of my areas of interest in roleplay are:

-Pirates (A big one for me, I ran a semi-successful pirate group back in 2013 for a brief period of time, and I would love to get back to it.)

-Freelance roleplay

-Adventure/Storyline-type roleplays (I realize that's a bit ambiguous but it's the best way I can think to describe what I'm seeking here.)

-Something involving a RuneScape adaptation of a Spartan army/nation

I have a few other ideas of roleplays that I would like to try, these are the main ones.

If any of these appeal to you also and/or you have a clan that is accepting new people, Please reply to this thread or reach out in-game.

13-Dec-2021 22:15:04

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Catfish Bob said :
Hi all, I am a retired roleplayer looking to get involved in the community again.

I have had trouble finding an active clan so far. I will confess that not only will I likely need refreshers on how to properly roleplay, but in the "Glory Days" of the roleplaying server, I did not always handle myself appropriately in a lot of situations. Rest assured though, I have grown a great deal as a person in the years since and I hope to be given the opportunity to prove this.

Like many of you, I have a lot going on outside of the game and I would not be able to be online all the time or even every day, and I would also be spending some of my time playing the regular game. Therefore I need something laid-back and low-key.

Some of my areas of interest in roleplay are:

-Pirates (A big one for me, I ran a semi-successful pirate group back in 2013 for a brief period of time, and I would love to get back to it.)

-Freelance roleplay

-Adventure/Storyline-type roleplays (I realize that's a bit ambiguous but it's the best way I can think to describe what I'm seeking here.)

-Something involving a RuneScape adaptation of a Spartan army/nation

I have a few other ideas of roleplays that I would like to try, these are the main ones.

If any of these appeal to you also and/or you have a clan that is accepting new people, Please reply to this thread or reach out in-game.

This holiday has been a busy for me, but you are free to message me for my group role-play. I am usually on whenever, but not all day.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

28-Dec-2021 14:27:22

Quick find code: 237-238-655-66239175 Back to Top