Forums

Sup.

Quick find code: 237-238-651-66044803

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This might help you get back into the swing of things. From what I've observed, Kandarin, Asgarnia, and Varrock are all active areas. Although there's been a bit of a rise in individual plot driven rps, which you can find in the number of threads here. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

15-Sep-2018 15:57:34 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2018 15:57:46 by Syncreticeye

Gersty

Gersty

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
QueenArasene said :
The REAL SLIM SHADY anyway
Hi!
You can always rp with me when I'm on.

Arasene is the MVP

In other news... WHY THE HELL ARE THREADS LIKE THIS NECESSARY?

What, do you stand in Falador for 4 minutes and assume the server's inactive? Trust me, wait 30 more seconds and someone will be along.
"When the Lord made me, He made a ramblin' man..."

"... An Arizona Ranger, wouldn't be too long in town."

16-Sep-2018 04:46:39

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Shady, welcome back! Yeah, unfortunately server density is way down. Peak hours 42 sees around 200 players and not a lot of them are RPers. At least, not a lot of them are part of our community of rpers, I don't doubt that there are other circles out there. Your best bet is getting in to each group's discord server, as Falador groupings are rare and often tense. The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

16-Sep-2018 18:18:26

Ryzaelin

Ryzaelin

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm also lurking and looking for some actual structured, decent RP. “To hesitate is to fail. To fail is to disobey. How you complete your objective matters not; it is ultimately the final result that is of import. Results are the currency in which we deal, after all - the process is of little consideration.” .

04-Nov-2018 14:45:58

Quick find code: 237-238-651-66044803 Back to Top