Forums

OSRS In-Game Role Play

Quick find code: 237-238-628-66090553

Everthen

Everthen

Posts: 3,385 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome,

I am creating this thread for anybody who wants to Role Play In-Game on Old School RuneScape. I am rarely online anymore these days but feel free to add me. Depending on how this goes I might make a group chat or something.

Feel free to post your character here or just express interest and I'll add you. Perhaps others looking to Role Play In-Game on Old School RuneScape will add you too.

Thank you,

V4ce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Name: Belal

Character Race: Elf

Character Age: Adult

Character Biography:

Belal is an Elf from Isafidar.

Belal is a Bounty Hunter who is searching for a Criminal of Isafidar called Vespucci.

Belal lives across Gelinor in forested areas near his campfire.

19-Mar-2019 04:12:47 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2019 04:14:08 by Everthen

Teridax
Aug Member 2023

Teridax

Posts: 3,498 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Jane Sable you are not the OSRS RP monopoly there can be other RP clans you are not the only one. And your clan doesn't RP in game only discord.

That being said I would love to join OP for a RP or 2.

20-Mar-2019 16:54:13

Jane Sable

Jane Sable

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teridax said :
@Jane Sable you are not the OSRS RP monopoly there can be other RP clans you are not the only one. And your clan doesn't RP in game only discord.

That being said I would love to join OP for a RP or 2.

Did I ever say there couldn't be? I just wanted to direct him to a clan that was already running where he could find RP without having to organize it first.

Also, I don't know where you're coming from, but we do pretty much all our RP in-game. We haven't touched the Discord RP for a long, long time.

Furthermore, please stop following me around.

20-Mar-2019 22:05:11 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2019 22:05:50 by Jane Sable

Teridax
Aug Member 2023

Teridax

Posts: 3,498 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have already seen how your clan operates, just stick to your Discord based roleplay. Meanwhile people like OP are actually looking for players to have interactions with.

Also STOP making this about you. I'm NOT following you around, but I am tired of you acting as if some overlord of OSRS RP.

21-Mar-2019 02:24:42

Quick find code: 237-238-628-66090553 Back to Top