Forums

Starborn's Return

Quick find code: 237-238-607-65880757

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

Posts: 476 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"The moths, Nova. The moths. There's too many of them to even be scientifically possible at this time of year."

"Here I am talking to myself again.. It's probably nothing just a- a strange coincidence. But there's no natural reason or logic for there to be so many moths... After a meteor shower?"

"It's Valentines... Relax. Focus on that. Keep building..."

Meanwhile on the homeworld of the Seraphites, Antiga. Now known as the Warp. The ancient Emperor sits upon a throne of forever dying flesh that has not died out. A plinth is raised, displaying the region of Asgarnia. Then the rest of the continent.

"Perhaps I've been holding back for a millennia too long. An age of demonic supremacy will reign... And Gielinor will fall with its heroes broken down into new siege equipment for my armies. I've hated contracts. But I enjoy this too much."

Gimme like 2 pages of res and then you can bully me later.

14-Feb-2017 21:43:22 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2017 23:39:22 by TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

The event is based around a sub-species of Chthonians, the Seraphites. I had made them like... I don't know, seven months back now? They're a nearly forgotten breed that were banished during the Godwars by the combined efforts of the now lost Scaravians and the Tepes families. So as a result, they were sent to another planet and have been invading, infecting, and controlling other planets as they see fit.

And it is now their opportunity to invade Gielinor.

Granted, given the fact that they come from space now. And have had... A very long time to perfect their existence, this plot is going to be involving quite the sci-fi themed events, battles, and ect ect. All within reasonable Runescape standards in terms of its setting.

Thought I'd throw that there just so people know what they'll be getting involved with when they would like to participate.

The event will be Asgarnia wide, and if other POKs/Hubs would want a bit of Seraphite, do message me in game or on Discord. (Lilyka#6109)

And any groups that would like to join that follow the Roleplay method that this follows, can also message me there or in game. Just leave a notification on the thread, babe. (Text-based, and not "always-ic" or themeplay.)

14-Feb-2017 21:43:29 - Last edited on 14-Feb-2017 22:26:56 by TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

The Lore
(In a basic nutshell)

The Seraphites!

The Seraphitic culture is split into two sub-groups. The Moonborn, and the Sunborn. (HAHAHA REAL ORIGINAL. AWTFAWTGASEHFNRTGHND) The Sunborn are made flesh, carapace, corpses. Anything, really. And are created from what are called Biofactories, which are living factories with the knowledge of different Sunborn morphs. While the Moonborn can't be made from these, they're often the commanders of any Seraphitic invasion force.

The Sunborn are near mindless, and due to their emperor's lack of presence on Gielinor, tend to run a bit more rampant due to them being controlled by Moonborn. Know little to nothing except do the job they were created to do. Siege, swarm, kill. You know. The things that most braindead made-to-kill things tend to normally do. They often look like horrendous amalgamations of animals, people, whatever was used to create them. Or can be made into literal living siege equipment.

The Moonborn, on the otherhand, are intelligent. Crafty. Sneaky. Most of all, deadly. They can be a hulking damage eating sponge that will last for quite a while, to a sneaking flight of moths to sneak behind enemy lines and remove targets of interest. These are sent directly from the Seraphite's homeworld. And cannot be replicated out of a biofactory, and thus, are important to any Seraphite siege. As long as they're alive, due to their control over the Sunborn without the Emperor's presence.

14-Feb-2017 21:43:33 - Last edited on 14-Feb-2017 22:18:34 by TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

THE EVENTS THAT HAVE HAPPENED

The meteor shower seemed beautiful enough, but a lot of curious people who went to see what hit Gielinor have seemingly... Gone missing.

Moths. Lots and lots of moths. They seem almost destructive to the crops. But refuse to go anywhere near a church of any kind.

14-Feb-2017 21:43:37 - Last edited on 14-Feb-2017 22:20:25 by TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

Roster! Sign up YOUR characters or groups to defend Gielinor.

GrantedThisEventWon'tStartUntilAWeekOrTwoSoDoGiveItTimeMyDudes

Sign-up thing for a character; Name: Bobby. Proffession: Propane Magic and many other forms of combat. Age: 69 Equipment: A non bdsm related whip and some leather armour. RACE: (I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT RACE. NEEDED.) he's some stupid human lol

Nova Renderra (Lily. who's lily lole) Inventor wife to Thalia. (Human)

Thalia Renderra (Nat), demon slayer wife of Nova. (Half human, half elf)

Edgar Dae (Rex), a cool arcanist guy. (I'm pretty sure half human half mahjarrat??? REX I NEED U IN THOSE DMS)

Ki (Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar), Gorajo skinweaver woman.

William Warden (Czar), demonslayer man guy.

Jupiter Amalarik (RiDaku), mutationist doctor guy man thing dude.

Booker Ares (Hobie), hero man dude.

Crast Ares (Hobie again), another hero man dude of older age.

Halsey Taylor (Caelo), arcanist adventurer woman.

Reilla Duvall (Succuboi), healing gay person.

14-Feb-2017 21:43:41 - Last edited on 17-Feb-2017 21:10:20 by TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

THE RULES

1) Glorywho- ehem.. Excuse me... Glory hounding , yes.. Is not the greatest of ideas. In a larger scale event, or more important event that requires teamwork, one person is likely not going to be able to do it on their own. Work as a team, friends.

2) Don't be an ass. Nobody likes an ass. Unless if it's thicc.

3) Try and be there to events on time, I can be pretty lenient, but others might not be. Try and talk to me about times beforehand if you think you have an issue. I'll try and work things out.

4) THIS CAN BE A DANGEROUS PLOT. People CAN die if they're being stupid. But I'm iffy about killing characters. So if you look like you're about to die, don't flip out on me. I can help you out.

BUT PEOPLE. CAN. STILL. DIE. AWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA

5) No UwU'ing. Three hundred and fifty dollar fine if you do.

6) Don't purposely ruin other people's enjoyment while in this. Otherwise the hounds will be released..

(Will make more as they come to me. Or if I get suggestions.)

14-Feb-2017 21:43:46 - Last edited on 14-Feb-2017 22:38:25 by TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

Talk around the land

"Moths? Is the Silk trade coming to Asgarnia? It's good to think of the fine silks we could make harvesting thise Moths! Think of all the secrets left to unravel!" - Faladian Merchant

"This infestation must be the work of climate change." - Magical Scientist

"No, it's the Zamorakians! Or Demons!" - Saradominist Priest

"Ayup. Them there moths went and caused a ruckus all o'er my plants. Ate all the leaves right from mah Spirit Weed, Dwarf Weed, an' even the Snakeweed. 'specially a shame, t'was hoping fer my business to grow." - Farmer, Taverley.

"I moment I was standing there looking for my shirt... The next moment a bunch'a moths ate holes all over it!" - A poor fashionista

"Where my shrimps at. Bet these darn moths took 'em..." - A fisherman in Sarim

"You know, those didn't look like run of the mill asteroids. Or was that the shrooms..." - Some drug addict

"What the hell happened in witchhaven!? What are these things! How do we even fight this?" -Panicked guards

"That leech in Rimmington? Could see it in the horizon." -Tower ranger

14-Feb-2017 21:43:50 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2017 07:40:27 by TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

Kandarin Infestation events:

-The siege had begun, the town of Witchhaven was quickly overrun by the Seraphites. Few escaped, a legion of Camelot soldiers fought valiantly, but the strength of the Moonborn, and the numbers of the Sunborn were too strong.

14-Feb-2017 21:43:53 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2017 02:26:21 by TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

TamamoVitch

Asgarnia Infestation

-The Leech appeared in the middle of Rimmington. Due to the invasion of Witchhaven, a team of prepared fighters were ready. Oddly, the Sunborn legions were not present. Only a handful of Moonborn to protect the factory leech.

14-Feb-2017 21:43:57 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2017 07:42:18 by TamamoVitch

Quick find code: 237-238-607-65880757 Back to Top