Forums

Slayers Association Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-555-66288259

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If your only skill is murder best be good at it.

In this world there exists factions social constructs placed there by your so called society
guilds revolve around skills they exist to teach manage and control there chosen skill in its
Community to better the foundation of its traditions as well as keep safety of the public and ones self at top priority

The Slayers Guild teaches recruits trains them even sends them out on dangerous tasks kill a certain number of monsters control the flow so mankind doesn't get out numbered an eaten

The tasks pay well so well that adventurer's crowd the SA Halls
Monster claws an beast hides go for a pretty penny at the grand exchange
General stores private sale ect etc some of the best weapons in the world are
Made from the worlds greatest horrors

When you become a Slayer the Guild permits you access Slayer Masters as well as private
Slayer dungeons make no mistake training here will make you strong and a excellent killer

The Slayers Association or SA for short is co-op of sorts in the fifth age the adventurer's guild
As it was known offered tasks such as slaying monsters for gold as well as questing for
Lost artifacts just as the Slayers guild and the heros guild and the champions guild legends ;)

Man having a legends cape back then ment you ran the show

Anyway Slayers/Adventurer's Boss Monster Hunters ( SA ) takes you right into the academy where your skills will be refined you'll find a clan of like minded adventurer's and or slayers

Then we squad you up and send you on the real deal missions imagine if someone summoned or created a enormous monster right there in the middle of the kingdom or below it

It's that level of danger you'll face in a situation like that the whole kingdom is at risk
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

04-Oct-2023 10:06:21

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

The Realm each kingdom every person and place that's how I define it

The adventurer's guild

The Slayers Guild

The Slayers Association

Rank - Bronze to Rune like with slayer task nvm

Honestly think of it like grims boss hunting best way I can think to say it rn
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

04-Oct-2023 10:21:33

The contents of this message have been hidden.

04-Oct-2023 10:22:40

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Dragon Slayer from Lumbridge

Demon Slayer from Varrock

Vampire Slayer from Draynor

And a KingSlayer From Falador well IV dropped enough hints I look forward to your feedback
And yeah happy days guy ya happy sho mo hue hurr la burr

04-Oct-2023 10:31:31

Quick find code: 237-238-555-66288259 Back to Top