^
`';'`
^`';'`
^
`';'`^
`';'`
^
`';'`

The headless man sat upon the throne as my father guided me beneath the massive gate held aloft by other massive stone men. The masses shifted through the loose sand ontop of the carved stone floor. I looked up at the great throned statue with awe, its magnificence radiating over the ancient stone arena. The smell of vendors offering kebabs and other Kharidian specialties wafted over the smell of sweat produced by a crowd of thousands and a harsh desert sun. My father pulled me to a stall, quickly delving into the merchant's language of bartering, all for a kebab. The hassling melded into droning of the crowd and the large hoops and yelling of the Kharidian people. Some of the crowd wore armor, obscuring their ethnicity, but I know that they reign from all the nations of Gielinor. And then it happened.

A jarring sound, as if thunder clashed in the cloudless sky. The locals became silent, turning to the sound and falling to their knees. My father looked about, before he too looked up to the sound and fell to his knees. I followed suit, looking up to the source of the sound, at the feet of the throned statue.

Continued --
FremFam
|
Kharidia

12-Apr-2017 02:34:28 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2017 02:58:18 by Shawdow

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Continued --

She stood above the crowd, her blue silk robes pressing against her body gently in the dry desert breeze. Her thick locks of black hair were held down by a beautiful circlet, with what I could only assume was a saphire, she was too far away to see. The only thing I can be sure of is her beauty. She rose her hands again, and then brought them together swiftly.

The emminating sound of thunder was met with a gentle breeze of mist that fell over the crowd, cooling them all with the refreshing droplets. It was the High Priestess, and as she bowed out to the speaker, I looked beyond her and saw him."

And then I would describe the Caliph with the same style then have him give a speech that ends with the audience roaring.

'Children of the sands, effendis of distant lands, warriors born with the heart of Het, I welcome you to the Duel Arena. He said as he stepped forward, raising a guided staff into the air, the gem resting in its golden claws fracturing the light of the desert sun. The Caliph stood 5'9 adorning his usual attire with a cape woven out of the colors of the Caliphate.

'That is the Caliph!' My father whispered to me as his eyes lit up with recognition. 'Tales of his staff...'

'You have all journied far under the Sun of Tumeken to come to the celebration of his son, the Festival of Het!' The Caliph said, his voice mysteriously filling the air as if he was shouting. 'So let us not waste the presence of the Sun! Warriors, those of you who are brave may step foward now and offer your skills in honor of Het!'

FremFam
|
Kharidia

12-Apr-2017 02:35:04 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2017 02:57:56 by Shawdow

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-'-'-''--'-'-''--'-'-''--'-'-''--'-'-
Kharidia
-'-'--''-'-'--''-'-'--''-'-'--''-'-'-

`';'`
^
`';'`
^`';'`
^
`';'`^
`';'`
^
`';'`
^`''`^
`';'`
^
`';'`
^`';'`
^
`';'`^
`';'`
^
`';'`

OOC

This is a tournament/festival being held by the Kharidia rp. It will be held Saturday April 15th at 5pm EST

We are excluding range and magic from the tournament.

We ask everyone remain respectful and follow the basic rules in this community.
FremFam
|
Kharidia

12-Apr-2017 02:35:10 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2017 03:03:05 by Shawdow

Quick find code: 237-238-37-65900449 Back to Top