Forums

An Asgarnian Petition

Quick find code: 237-238-367-66056860

Gersty

Gersty

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My fellow Asgarnians...

If I am the only one whose sleep has been plagued by this trouble that has apparently gone unnoticed by our 'Glorious' and 'Holy' government, then let this threat to our beautiful city and ourselves continue to go unnoticed... Lest the Goblins or the Kandars, who likely already know of it, utilize it and slaughter us in our sleep. I, for one, have gratified one too many sleepless nights to be silent and will remain so no longer!

If I must stand alone, then so be it. I have seen many monarchs sat in the castle. Whether I approve or disprove of them, all have one thing in common and I do not think there is much room for any of us to question what it might be. Perhaps it's blatant disregard by those of noble and holy blood who sleep in the midst of our city's armed forces or perhaps it really is a mistake of the honest kind that none have really given much thought to... Until now, that is.

Although, the latter is one I doubt, as I could not credit many people to have innocently overlooked such a threat to our capital's security and beg them to consider this...

If such a thing was a threat to the safety of those who claim to lead us and our kingdom through times of peace and war alike in the most harmless way possible for the benefit of us all, which it clearly is, would it not be in the best interest of us all to acknowledge and correct such a fault?

To those who claim to serve the city I love, I offer this challenge...

Make Falador great again!

Fix the Crumbling wall!
"When the Lord made me, He made a ramblin' man..."

"... An Arizona Ranger, wouldn't be too long in town."

01-Nov-2018 11:54:46 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2018 11:57:47 by Gersty

Arenaride134

Arenaride134

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In response to this clear and public challenge to the new leader of Asgarnia an announcement was swiftly made to answer it. It declares that the King is bringing forward his existing plans to rebuild the wall as an additional western gate out of the city. New roads are to be constructed to connect it to both Taverly and Sarimia in order to bypass the main northern road that is currently within goblin occupied lands.

In others words I haven't overlooked this and it will be resolved shortly.

01-Nov-2018 18:59:43 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2018 19:01:23 by Arenaride134

Quick find code: 237-238-367-66056860 Back to Top