This is a public roleplay based off the most recent god quest series
The future of gielinor after zaros took the elder crown
D.S.G - H.G - H.J.K

13-May-2021 04:26:24

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's already a thread for something like this run by you "three". Unless this is something totally different that's basically the same theme, in which case learning how to use the forums and the Forum Help resources would be useful in repurposing a thread. It's way better than starting to spam the forums with threads across three accounts again. Honestly, it's a miracle that there haven't been permanent forum mutes handed out. The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

13-May-2021 05:25:30

Trish Str

Trish Str

Posts: 152 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
There's already a thread for something like this run by you "three". Unless this is something totally different that's basically the same theme, in which case learning how to use the forums and the Forum Help resources would be useful in repurposing a thread. It's way better than starting to spam the forums with threads across three accounts again. Honestly, it's a miracle that there haven't been permanent forum mutes handed out.

That might be because each of us is a actual player and person
We aren't working together anymore you're very much out of the loop
D.S.G - H.G - H.J.K

13-May-2021 17:10:54

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe if you wanted to sell the lie that you aren't all the same person, you'd try formatting your posts differently. As it stands, right now, by going to any Gravori thread, DiabloFuerte thread, and Trish Str thread, you can see every post has the same issue of randomly starting a new "paragraph", starting a new line of text before the previous one is finished even mid-sentence, a startling lack of punctuation, and additionally all three accounts only get active at the same time. Trish Str and Gravori do not show up unless DiabloFuerte is active, and DiabloFuerte becomes startlingly quiet while Gravori and Trish Str are around.

Just because you're turning two accounts against the other doesn't mean that we're all suddenly going to go "oh, they're clearly different".
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

13-May-2021 20:11:35

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
Maybe if you wanted to sell the lie that you aren't all the same person, you'd try formatting your posts differently. As it stands, right now, by going to any Gravori thread, DiabloFuerte thread, and Trish Str thread, you can see every post has the same issue of randomly starting a new "paragraph", starting a new line of text before the previous one is finished even mid-sentence, a startling lack of punctuation, and additionally all three accounts only get active at the same time. Trish Str and Gravori do not show up unless DiabloFuerte is active, and DiabloFuerte becomes startlingly quiet while Gravori and Trish Str are around.

Just because you're turning two accounts against the other doesn't mean that we're all suddenly going to go "oh, they're clearly different".

I mean we are family so we do fight that doesn't change the fact that there is 3 of us
On discord or even face time it wouldn't be hard to find out
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

13-May-2021 20:24:07

Quick find code: 237-238-289-66215258 Back to Top