Forums

Now hiring slaves!

Quick find code: 237-238-242-65734464

Guillaume I

Guillaume I

Posts: 1,539 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OOC - The Golden Bank of Sophanem needs experienced rpers to guard it's caravans and hallways. What's more, we are looking to get into the slave trade for anyone willing to objectify themselves - MORE POWER TO YOU! Malcolm III Chief of Clan MacFirthane | Fiona MacFirthane | Henry Percival Warcastle, Lord Warcastle

22-Jan-2016 06:45:37

Guillaume I

Guillaume I

Posts: 1,539 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+
++++++++++++++++
A Missive From The Golden Bank
+++++++++++++++++

+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+

To The Peoples of Kandarin, Yanille, Misthalin, Asgarnia, Keldagrim, the Southern and Northern Isles, and Al Kharid respectively
and especially those whose talents are best used on the martial field of battle or in the art of mathematics and book keeping,

We would like to extend this offer of employment to all those seeking riches, fame, land, and status. The Golden Bank of Sophanem is now hiring those interested in working as caravan guards, caravan masters, slave masters, bank wardens, vault guards, turnkeys, book-keepers, lawyers, loan sharks, coin counters, and mathematicians. The pay ranging from 20 Menaphite coins a day to 100,000 for the most skilled and highest paying jobs. All employees are provided with everything necessary for the work required.

The Golden Bank Of Sophanem thanks you for your time,

High Vizier Asim,
In the name of the Pharaoh Ramenhotep.

((This letter would be decorated in the most ornate opulence, written on the finest papyrus, bordered with gold leaf, and sealed with gold-enamled wax which bears the sphinx's paw on the scales - the symbol of the Golden Bank. It would be put on noticeboards all around the world but especially the places listed.))

+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+/\+
to Golden Bank Home
+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+\/+
Malcolm III Chief of Clan MacFirthane | Fiona MacFirthane | Henry Percival Warcastle, Lord Warcastle

22-Jan-2016 06:56:41 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2016 22:38:10 by Guillaume I

Quick find code: 237-238-242-65734464 Back to Top