Forums

Regarding the Fremennik

Quick find code: 237-238-180-65878622

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As the title entails...

This thread is directed at the Fremennik Isles and the main-land settlement of Rellekka.

As I am not capable of leading the awesome potential that is the Fremennik, I'm going to start looking at potential folk to hand it off to.

Rellekka, Jatizso, Neitiznot and the Lunar Isles will all be given to different folk.

Message me in-game for all the details or post here.

There will be no NPC Leaders appointed. The Fremennik will be led by players that fully intend to dive into the heart of a Fremmy POC.

08-Feb-2017 16:37:41 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2017 18:42:19 by Am RolePlay

Ptolemy Dean

Ptolemy Dean

Posts: 4,044 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There sits the only npc I mean to bow my knee to, m’lords, The NPC in the North! "Ptolemos, the friendly, informative Mahjarrat."
Member of the
Godless
and an advocate of
Moia
Zamorak
Role-player and proud owner of eleven Capes of Accomplishment.

08-Feb-2017 17:14:01

Nasty Smell

Nasty Smell

Posts: 1,503 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Steve mate idk if you know but there's definitely not enough interest to split the Fremmy PoK as a whole into 4 different ones from there. I'd be tempted to inherit the PoK as a whole but I'd likely end up making it NPC ruled and instead focussing on one clan. Buying Plant Feed
;
15gp
/
gram

#
Mudbrain

10-Feb-2017 20:31:06

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nasty Smell said :
Steve mate idk if you know but there's definitely not enough interest to split the Fremmy PoK as a whole into 4 different ones from there. I'd be tempted to inherit the PoK as a whole but I'd likely end up making it NPC ruled and instead focussing on one clan.

Yeah, if you split it the chances of it being active are slim. I'd give it to Finn :P
FremFam
|
Kharidia

11-Feb-2017 17:35:55

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Salem Wolfie said :
What about Daemonheim? I was told the Fremennik held claim there as well, and I am interested in claiming it.

Daemonheim is kinda barren NPC held land. There's not much to do aside from exploring the dungeons, living there for those who come from it (Gorajo, Forgotten Warriors) and Adventurers delving in for fun.

That said, Daemonheim is massive, with halls of it being claimed by Dragonkin, Zamorak, the Fremennik on the surface, the people who live there... Claiming the whole thing in entirety just isn't feasible.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

12-Feb-2017 20:49:26

Salem Wolfie

Salem Wolfie

Posts: 118 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Airlea said :

Daemonheim is kinda barren NPC held land. There's not much to do aside from exploring the dungeons, living there for those who come from it (Gorajo, Forgotten Warriors) and Adventurers delving in for fun.

That said, Daemonheim is massive, with halls of it being claimed by Dragonkin, Zamorak, the Fremennik on the surface, the people who live there... Claiming the whole thing in entirety just isn't feasible.

Yes, I'm well aware of what Daemonheim is and what is done there, however the area is inactive and I have a character that would have been dwelling in the fortress.

It is also potentially the first stepping stone to a clan roleplay I've been making. I was just clarifying that nobody was using the land/area officially, so that I could do my own thing with the fortress soon enough.

22-Feb-2017 17:57:04

Quick find code: 237-238-180-65878622 Back to Top