Forums

Any In game roleplaying ?

Quick find code: 237-238-173-66022137

Arkantos 7
Jun Member 2022

Arkantos 7

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey! I am an old player, who frequently comes back for the summer to play runescape and I love roleplaying!! I was wondering if there are still any people who do this, any clans or groups that are willing to accept me! I would really appreciate it!

27-Jun-2018 02:05:28

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roleplay is still alive on 42. From what it appears, you'll find Kandarin (led by a player named Vekon ) and Varrock (led by a player named Dansplainer ) to be major hubs for roleplay but there are groups in just about every region of Gielinor that still rp.

I also know that Bounty Hunter's United is looking for more recruits, and hold plots quite frequently.

Apart from that, I have a thread that helps new and returning players get caught up via filling you in on all recent events. (You can just scroll down until you see "highlighted events" the rest is a vast archive for each region)

I also like that name, it brings back fond memories.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

27-Jun-2018 05:38:09 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2018 05:38:54 by Syncreticeye

Quick find code: 237-238-173-66022137 Back to Top