Forums

Birthday Murder

Quick find code: 237-238-172-65886830

LLieutenant
Jun Member 2022

LLieutenant

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
event will happen in the month of march to commemorate my induction into the navy on thursday which coincedently works out to be my birthday

3 part rp

i will be setting up for a murder mystery major loot and magic knowledge if ye wish to apply multiple characters are allowed so if one dies ye can use the other (up to 3)

Character name/powers and weaponry/Username/Position ye wish to be during murder part 1/what armour do ye want)

(food item or drink is nessisary to join rp tell me what yer bringing under powers and weaponry i will be giving out armour for the rp so that combat will be fair and unique it will force your character to learn to use diffrent magics and style them in a way that will make no race or species immune to the other purely a combat rp to even the odds and make you outthink your way to victory ..the way to life is not through combat but through intellect
Story
Dark Lieutenant is hosting a party to commemerate his 5th year alive he has met many wonderous and dangerous people in his day tasted quite a few.....unorthadox meals and has aquired a wealth he would like to share his story is unknown and the 15 to make it through will recieve a knowledge and power unlike any other he offers his invitation to all upon w42 to join him in a day of feasting and a night of revelry. Armour and weapons will be given to the first 30 who show each marked to give access to special powers you will not be able to use your own it will nullify any and all powers in exchange for the armour prowess

(Pyromancy) (necromancy) (Frostmancer) (electromancy) (Reflector) (shapeshifter)
(Blood mage) (regular armour) (heavy) (invisibility) (Reversal) (Rune) (explosive)
(Spiked) (teleportation) (ghost) (poisen) (cloth) (leather) (spike shot) (speed) (joke)
(preist robe) (none(means ye dont use any magic only weps) (smith/crafter) (rage)
(rock mage) (diver) (aviation) (miner) (detective)
Dark Lieutenant, best scarecrow you'll never see
He is Outstanding in his field.

01-Mar-2017 19:43:03

Quick find code: 237-238-172-65886830 Back to Top