Forums

H xAx M Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-150-66243962

Gravori

Gravori

Posts: 274 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi hows it going guys Pluto here not sure if anyone remembers this God mod from way back in the days when we was writing sliskes endgame btw nice char oldnite

anyway the purpose of this thread is too follow the in game roleplay

its active on world 100 41 and 42

now h.a.m as you kno was a ingame npc group tried to kill the all cave goblins

in this roleplay the group has been reformed by the player,adventurer,and or world guardian
we actually have one player playing world guardian in each world were one of our groups operate its a Legion of groups and clans and players theres more of us

we are the power to the players before there ever was any. the oldest of us have always played the game we even have players that got to enjoy each and every beta version we have sat back and watched this world we loved runescape/gielinor i myself gained a 15 year cape before young roleplayers like daku or pyro

the quest collective we understand that many of your members were infact involved in the never ending story as players and npcs both so you guys are always welcome to join in everyone is honestly we go very hard with our dnd our rpg our roleplay

first and foremost we need to stop being so snooty about the past or whos older better what ever thats for the ooc yeah thats the part where we sit a round chill and make fun of each other argue and make a real life experience happen here in this beautiful virtual world

come Run Escape with me im buying gf or a bf for 10gp yo
bank sale!!!!! Phats and grand exchange always! take back proper roleplaying lets rememeber theres no wrong way to do it

this is ( grey wold/gravity30 ) the son of king naruga/lord naraku brother to foxis/foot66666666 and coyote/dragracer243

shout out to connor and trey yo me n kenny miss you guys yo its tim
The road to nowhere leads too mee

21-Jan-2022 05:40:53

Gravori

Gravori

H -Hunt
A -All
M -Monster

reformed not all creatures are considerd monsters for example they wont kill the cave goblins
they consider them to be people of the land and thus they refuse to murder them in cold blood
however they are still trying to kill actual goblins for the reason that they fall into what they consider monsters to be and they are infact correct trolls are also on the list of monsters

they also have a beastiary but many of them get oked for killing as they are a danger to the locals but being a beast doesnt mean you need to worry its a matter of reform behavior
the creatures that act like monsters will die those that can join modern society will live

simple any beast that is considerd a danger to the local city and or settlement will be ranked as a dangerbeast all of what walks the world is put in these Hunter-Diaries

and passed down in so many ways you can consider this the hunter guild in assosiation or affiliation with the slayers guild the thieves guild and of course the crowned skull and cross swords of the Kross Roads

21-Jan-2022 05:52:03

Gravori

Gravori

KODEX
required it is coded so let me leave you here for the round table is once more
red right true black gold is gold silver is silver but the Black is forever

a knight is sworn to Valor

his heart knows only Virtue

his Blade defends the helpless

his Might upholds the weak

his word speaks only Truth

21-Jan-2022 05:54:42

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gravori said :
um you can participate but the True Hand will stay black in unity my fine brother.

And as malcom once said ))) by any means (((

god bless you daku

w-wh-- why am I mentioned in your incoherent ramblings in the first post? I have no involvement with this, this reads as some weird ego-trip/rage/advice/request/warning/something hybrid. Is "Gravori" the account you log in to in order to babble like a madman, Diablo?
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

21-Jan-2022 06:53:57

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm just going to lock this. Totally unreadable.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do here but trying to read this has made my head spin and Yes I can follow Roleplaying and enjoy it very much but this sadly is babble that no one can follow.

Please remember to keep it simple so others can follow and enjoy. Babbling like this won't get any posts.

Also flaming and trying to belittle other people who can RolePlay isn't the way forward. Whats gone on in the past needs to stay in the past. If you have issues with others you leave it at the door. You don't bring it up within a thread and expect people to give you forgiveness. Has to be earned these days. It does not come free through a thread or ramble.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

21-Jan-2022 12:14:12

Quick find code: 237-238-150-66243962 Back to Top