Forums

Unwanted Revelations.

Quick find code: 237-238-10-65904510

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

Posts: 845 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Goblin Village had fallen silent after a brief skirmish within, as happened in almost all areas of occupation. Bandosians rallied outside and prepared to push in but a tall, mildly pale, and somewhat less bulky ork appeared atop the battalments of the Great Wall. He rose a hand to call silence to the crowd before speaking.
"I am Dratha the Holy! I speak for Bandos despite his death, but I come baring words of change, and revolution! The path he has set may not be right!"

This caused a bustle of anger from the crowd, but his raised hand brought it to silence once again
"His teachings and commands no longer fit us in his absence, for without him, we will fall to ruin if we do not learn, think, and adapt! Why should we fall with him? Why not rise in his memory and start new again! Ignorance is weakness, and so we must learn! And then we must expand and bring our new way of life to the weak humans by force! Knowledge will be our salvation, and I, the herald of new era, will enlighten you all, my children.

I will show you the way, all you need do is trust in me, believe and follow me and Dratha will show the way. Together we will forge empire, New Yu'buisk as Bigfist called it. But you need submit, those who not join holy path will die. Mercy not for the weak, and only the weak do not adapt.
Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.

24-Apr-2017 07:29:48

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

"Heresy!" Echoed from the gathered crowd. Many started to angrily agree with the shout, but others began to refute it.
"Change!" Came the next cry, and heated arguments began to rip through the massed army until violence began and a large brawl erupted outside the gates. The gates swung open and the new revolutionary supporters began to filter out to help control the chaos.

It was clear to Dratha now, that this war of change would be a hard fought one.

24-Apr-2017 07:29:59 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2017 16:22:33 by Smell Teller

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

The citizens of Burthorpe and Taverley, in the dark of night, would be awoken with the sounds of explosions on both White Wolf Mountain and from within Troll country. War drums pounded and horns echoed down from the mountains. The groggy, tired citizens likely felt the Bandosian hordes were soon to rain down, but the panic would subside eventually as the sounds of fighting stayed in the mountains. The civil war continued raging in the Bandosian lands. Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.

24-Apr-2017 07:30:05 - Last edited on 15-May-2017 05:01:34 by Smell Teller

Smell Teller
Aug Member 2021

Smell Teller

As I'm sure you all can tell, soon I will be making a return and plan to revamp the Chosen Battaion with it. But with Bandos being dead for so long, many Bandosians would begin to question their belief system and leaders like Dratha the Holy would spring up to attempt a change and seize power.

I've always thought it would be interesting to have the Bandosians adapt and change based on the times as the God wars rage but they have no God, this foreshadowed roleplay that will soon have a separate thread from this one detailing what's happening currently will delve deep into that idea.

24-Apr-2017 07:30:16 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2017 16:28:02 by Smell Teller

Quick find code: 237-238-10-65904510 Back to Top