Forums

teaching/boss leech service

Quick find code: 194-195-962-66004238

Pr0 Messi10
Dec Member 2018

Pr0 Messi10

Posts: 2,103 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi everyone this is for the people that want to learn any boss or need help getting reaper title or even final boss. i can also help with pet hunting or ancient defender or the kalphite defender this is for any level of player if you are just starting pvm and want to do the lower level monsters or if you are more exp and want to get into higher tier of pvm i will help you please pm me in game or if i am not online please leave a message here and i will get back to you as soon as i can thanks

Also offer leeches for any boss if you need just 1 kill for reaper!

Can also help with reaper tasks if needed!

we also can help you with comp req / achievements

we also help with elite dung story mode to unlock the quest. curse of the black stone!

we are now offering kills for iron accounts as of today upate!

11-Apr-2018 01:47:42 - Last edited on 20-Sep-2022 17:25:19 by Pr0 Messi10

J od
Aug Member 2017

J od

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would deffo recommend, had only done 1 beastmaster kill and 0 yaka. Was very helpful since I couldn't find a team that would accept for my kc for these bosses.

Offers good advice on what to do at certain points of beastmaster and the different phases of yaka.

If you are wanting to get into raids and have no clue on what to do, Pr0 Messi10 is perfect to get you through the kill
Looking to have a good time

11-Apr-2018 14:50:26

Kardeadashev
Nov Member 2009

Kardeadashev

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would highly recommend, within an hour of contacting Pr0 Messi10 for a kill I had my first bm kill and he was explaining the yaka fight right at the pools. Really painless process, plus gives feedback on things to improve on.

Looking forward to doing some more with him.

12-Apr-2018 02:23:25

Pr0 Messi10
Dec Member 2018

Pr0 Messi10

Posts: 2,103 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kardeadashev said :
Would highly recommend, within an hour of contacting Pr0 Messi10 for a kill I had my first bm kill and he was explaining the yaka fight right at the pools. Really painless process, plus gives feedback on things to improve on.

Looking forward to doing some more with him.

glad I could help you! thanks

12-Apr-2018 02:41:39

Quick find code: 194-195-962-66004238 Back to Top