Forums

Meilyr needs a decanter

Quick find code: 185-186-907-66284382

Udumb2

Udumb2

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Meilyr district or the central GE area of priff should to be THE place for combo potion crafting.

Every time I'm there, there are no portables and usually even during Meilyr hour.

In order to make use of Meilyr hour, it's already going to take time off your own if you need to set up the portables yourself but also worry about the 10-minute core timers if you want a 10 or 20 pt XP boost. You would need to teleport to a place like the GE/Forty, get the cores and come back to Meilyr.

I couldn't more be in favor of putting a decanter @ Meilyr and encouraging well use in the Meilyr district.

I actually thought it made so much sense I ended up thinking Lady Meilyr could decant potions when I went there today during DXP. We could either add a decanter by the Meilyr bank, or give Lady Meilyr the ability to decant and I guess add another bank spot inside the room she's in. You could also move the bank next to Lady Meilyr. I guess you could just only give Meilyr the decanting ability if you wanted to make fewer changes.

30-Jul-2023 10:47:59 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2023 10:54:30 by Udumb2

Quick find code: 185-186-907-66284382 Back to Top