Forums

A few random ideas

Quick find code: 185-186-725-66289653

Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1) A Necromancy Rune Pouch to put the new runes in or an upgrade to the current magic pouch.

2) Necromancy Spectral Bow for a ranging option.

3) A default pro interface settings as well as already set up adrenalin bars for all new players to help close the massive learning gap better. One common theme I'm having trying to get new friends to play RuneScape is their complaints about the massive learning curve for these things. New players need a lot of help now days so anything that can help close the learning gap more I think would be in the best interests of RS.

4) I think its time for RS3 to get their version of the Quest helper that OSRS currently has as well on Rune Lite. I would like to see some Rune lite options added to the RS3 settings.

5) This idea may be less popular but I also don't like the new death system. It seems like all the penalties have been removed from the game and we have lost the real purpose of the game with the new reclaiming features with death. Personally I would like us to go back to the original death system like back in the days. I miss running all the way back to my grave with anxiety that ill lose 100M plus because that was the purpose of the game to make it a real challenge. Now I can just reclaim my items from death for like 100K which means I die a million times without batting an eye.

6) I'm not the only person tired of buying untradable items like the Grim. There should be very very few items like this and items like the Finality, the Grim, the Ful , pernix quiver, Grace of Elves and etc should be tradable.

7) I've always hated the cosmetic items because it covers up what people are actually wearing. The privacy setting makes it even worse in my opinion too because not only can you not see the states but RS has lost most of that spark where people would actually wear things they worked so hard to show off on their characters. Personally I believe cosmetics should be turned into tradable rares & only have Keepsake keys.
A Dreamer, and Gielinor citizen.

01-Nov-2023 09:24:18 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2023 09:40:09 by Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

8) One more thing I think y'all should add would be dealt auto switching settings as well for hybriding. It took me way way too long to figure that out in the interface settings and adrenalin settings. When you switch to a bow or a sword or to a staff etc, the game should automatically be pre set to the best adrenalin bar setups for that weapon equipped. Yes I know this is a setting already but I think it should be dealt for all players so as to help close the massive learning gap that all players are struggling with. Yes you should still be able to customize your account any way you want like today but there should be pro default settings as previously stated in the first idea posted above.

01-Nov-2023 09:27:07 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2023 10:26:55 by Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

2) Note to add to number two. Not just a Spectral bow but maybe even a Spectral staff, and or the next conjure so we can get would be an Undead skeletal Ranger. Maybe even take it a step further and add an undead skeletal mager so we can have options for our undead army.

01-Nov-2023 09:41:20 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2023 10:27:53 by Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

9) The ability to play with an controller like XBOX or Playstation. Maybe make it compatible, the use of turning any keybind to buttons on the controller in other words. Walking with the left analog stick, then use A on the Xbox controller to click like right click, double click for left click or somthing. The prayers would be set to the Up down left right Dpad etc.

06-Nov-2023 02:51:22 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2023 02:54:40 by Havoc Angel

Quick find code: 185-186-725-66289653 Back to Top