Quick find code: 185-186-569-66282153

Ian Adler
Jan Member 2007

Ian Adler

Posts: 532 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ling
, called The Assassin, an eighteen-year-old former
Death Lotus Assassin
. Once the pride of the Death Lotus, they cut off her hands after she failed to kill the
Seasinger Quin
- then hunted her. She came to us at our port and, with aid, took her vengeance upon the Death Lotus (shattering them, basically) and, even later, was part of the jointed mission that killed Quin. Beyond that, she is has set up shop on Aminishi where she gives Slayer contracts to kill the Acolytes of Seiryu on the island, making her in effect a Slayer Master. She also states that "One day, I hope to set up a guild of assassins to rival the Death Lotus."

Where am I going with this? I propose a Quest in which
Ling
officially joins the
Order of the Slayer Masters
The Order has become increasingly important of late, recently accepting a new member in
Laniakea
on Anachronia, and was founded of old by a disguised
Amascut
. Amascut, who tried to assassinate us in the Smoking Kills Quest. All of which points to the fact that Ling would make a perfect member and that the Order would be delighted to have a Slayer Master in the Eastern Lands. Indeed, one could argue that joining the Order is next of kin to setting up a rival for the
Death Lotus
, as she wants to do and, besides that, I think she would take Amascut trying to assassinate us rather personally. Furthermore, given that there are already Easterners in the Menaphos Port, the two storylines are already partly linked and, speaking of story, a
Ling Quest
would be a perfect way to deepen the lore of the Eastern Lands as well as connect it to the Western.

Better yet, it would be a perfect excuse to further expand and explore the Wushanko Isles.
Saradominist
World Guardian
emeritus
My first loyalty is to protecting Gielinor. My second is to the patron of the Myreque.
My third is to
Tumeken
and the bloodline of Senliten.

19-Jun-2023 17:40:24

Quick find code: 185-186-569-66282153 Back to Top