Forums

Please fix this Jagex

Quick find code: 185-186-481-66282710

Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to thank Jagex for making two beautiful games first off. I play both old school and RuneScape 3 currently and enjoy both games but I have an issue that needs to be fixed.

I play both on the same account so I basically can't sign into both at the same time and it's kinda irritating.

I would like to be able to sign in to both old school and RuneScape 3 on that same account at the same time but because they share the same account so I'm unable to.

So in other words both accounts share the same membership which is nice and I'd like that to stay the same but as I stated I would like to play both at the same time so I can level up in both RuneScape 3 and old school.

Kind of makes me sad that I'm not able to play both at the same time because of the limitations of my account being only one account on both video games.

Hopefully this makes sense what I'm trying to explain. Thank you for listening!

- Sincerely Havoc Angel
A Dreamer, and Gielinor citizen.

28-Jun-2023 11:41:10 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2023 11:51:24 by Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Ya you can if they copied everyones accounts and separated it then you could be in two places at once. Where there is a will there is always a way. Really not a hard solution to that problem its called copy and paste.

01-Nov-2023 09:33:02 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2023 09:36:41 by Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

The point is to not have to start an entirely new account as I'm already like level 73. That is a terrible idea when Jagex can just copy everyones accounts and separate the two games. All they have to do is laterally copy and paste everyones accounts.

01-Nov-2023 09:35:20 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2023 09:36:55 by Havoc Angel

Quick find code: 185-186-481-66282710 Back to Top