Forums

Conjure Idea (Including Army)

Quick find code: 185-186-274-66289314

XalnarSr
Aug Member 2023

XalnarSr

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was discussing with a guildie, over how the conjures seemed nice, but we came to a problem. Issues with the ectoplasm cost and the duration of said conjures.

Low level necromancy before 40 or 50, we propose to keep the adrenaline cost of the standalone conjures .

Once you hit level 60 or 70 you unlock the ability to get rid of the adrenaline costs of the conjures, this is done via an upgrade in the well of souls.

Now at 95 necromancy, on the same tier in the well of souls as the summon army skill, you unlock the ability to get rid of the duration of conjures in general. Or perhaps only permanent conjures while in combat.

These changes would increase how powerful of a necromancer you feel like. That doesn't necessarily puts your damage numbers up.
Starting from costing 'energy' to summon your army, to getting an army without costing your character energy but you still lose control over them from time to time (aka the duration), to finally being a strong necromancer that can keep their army around permanently)

The issue with this would be that ectoplasm becomes irrelevant, and for that we could maybe move the ectoplasm cost from summoning the conjures to activating the conjure abilities.

I'm up for any suggestions regarding to what I said and will edit when it's needed if I feel like it's the right adjustment to do,

Thanks for reading !

26-Oct-2023 15:26:21

Quick find code: 185-186-274-66289314 Back to Top