Forums

Big Game Hunter

Quick find code: 181-182-998-66249393

The Doogs
Jul Member 2008

The Doogs

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had a Hunter Yak Track task to do today, so I thought I would go back to Big Game Hunter for the first time in a few months. It caused me to remember how much I absolutely love it as a piece of content!

I came back from a long break from the game last year and started exploring Anachronia, and on an island of great content, Big Game Hunter for me is the piece de resistance. The concept, gameplay element, and rewards are all brilliantly thought out, and for me at least it never seems to get boring.

Hunter was always a bit of a bore of a skill for me, ever since the day it was released - I could just never get into training it. BGH finally got me to level 99 and beyond, as I just couldn't stop playing it!

I'm sure it isn't everyones cup of tea, but thank you to whoever developed it!

26-Mar-2022 16:33:53

Mr Bluewolf
May Member 2009

Mr Bluewolf

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I to think BGH is one of the best mini diversions in the game. Like dungeoneering it trains a variety of skill, hunter, slayer, woodchopping, fletching, herblore ..........
In some ways I wish it was a skill to level up but also happy that its as is.

There is only one issue , request that I have.
An item or ability by using codex pages that you collect on anachronia or using hunter's marks to purchase this permanent option to teleport to each of the Dinos instead of running via agility course or whatever.

PLEASE PLEASE consider this as an update or added to the game
Thanks
From a huge BGH fan that plays BGH every week

01-May-2023 06:46:10

Quick find code: 181-182-998-66249393 Back to Top