Forums

Gud Game

Quick find code: 181-182-843-66271935

RELATlONSHlP
Dec Member 2023

RELATlONSHlP

Posts: 1,126 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This game is good. Best MMO that stood the test of time. Virtually every other MMO from the golden era of MMOs (2006-2009) are ruined and/or dead now. Runescape was always sort of the joke MMO back in the day but its come out on top.

13-Jan-2023 04:12:32

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RuneScape was most certainly not the joke MMO back in the day, and not to be rude but if anything RS3 is the joke.

To be fair, other MMO's that were made back in the day are still alive, RuneScape just always stood higher.

RS3 if anything is a terrible representation of RuneScape and most likely contributed to losing players, and still does to this day.

But yes I do agree, RuneScape itself is in a league of it's own and the name will always represent greatness.
Always think creatively, and you shall be creative.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

13-Jan-2023 22:53:48 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2023 22:54:24 by ShallPrevail

RELATlONSHlP
Dec Member 2023

RELATlONSHlP

ShallPrevail said :
RuneScape was most certainly not the joke MMO back in the day, and not to be rude but if anything RS3 is the joke.

To be fair, other MMO's that were made back in the day are still alive, RuneScape just always stood higher.

RS3 if anything is a terrible representation of RuneScape and most likely contributed to losing players, and still does to this day.

But yes I do agree, RuneScape itself is in a league of it's own and the name will always represent greatness.

OSRS is a joke. It's basically Runescape 4. It has so much ridiculous content that was not in 2007. It was supposed to be 2007scape. It's basically the embodiment of toxic aggressive nostalgia-ism. If anything Rs3 should have just implemented an OSRS graphics mode to appease the angry wildy pking nostalgia gang.

Also Runescape was the joke MMO back in the day. If you don't realize that you were probably just a loner who spoke to nobody in real life. Not trying to be rude, just being honest.

14-Jan-2023 02:26:51

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Weird, I really don't think people play games for bad graphics, but they also don't play them for good graphics either which is why OSRS has 3x or more the player base of RS3.

facts.

EOC flopped, things happened and over the course of 12 years nobody was able to bring RS3 back to life, a huge part of the blame was the company and lack of investments. It's sad that nobody has still yet to step up to the plate to fully invest in the younger generations brain cells.

To your loner description, I'm sure you wish that were true but it was not. I'm sorry but at this rate the google engine would laugh at your searches.

RS3 is a good game, but when you take a great concept *Rs2* and only use 2/4th of it after 12 years have passed, people are going to be raising some eyebrows.

Anyways I'll leave this thread be, It's in the compliment section and it should try to hold good vibes, but I just wanted to try and shed some light on the truth to make your thread more valuable.
Always think creatively, and you shall be creative.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

14-Jan-2023 03:14:10 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2023 03:37:57 by ShallPrevail

RELATlONSHlP
Dec Member 2023

RELATlONSHlP

ShallPrevail said :
Weird, I really don't think people play games for bad graphics, but they also don't play them for good graphics either which is why OSRS has 3x or more the player base of RS3.

facts.

EOC flopped, things happened and over the course of 12 years nobody was able to bring RS3 back to life, a huge part of the blame was the company and lack of investments. It's sad that nobody has still yet to step up to the plate to fully invest in the younger generations brain cells.

To your loner description, I'm sure you wish that were true but it was not. I'm sorry but at this rate the google engine would laugh at your searches.

RS3 is a good game, but when you take a great concept *Rs2* and only use 2/4th of it after 12 years have passed, people are going to be raising some eyebrows.

Anyways I'll leave this thread be, It's in the compliment section and it should try to hold good vibes, but I just wanted to try and shed some light on the truth to make your thread more valuable.

OSRS does not have 3x more players lol. Maybe 3x more bots. That's about it though. You can thank the tedious nature of OSRS skill training for that. Nobody has time to click every 2 seconds anymore when training non-combat skills.

I like Rs2, I like Rs3, I just prefer not to play Rs4. That's my positive spin on this.

15-Jan-2023 01:54:51

Quick find code: 181-182-843-66271935 Back to Top