Forums

Account restored

Quick find code: 181-182-815-66240117

devilradish

devilradish

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just wanted to take some time out of my day to say thanks to the support staff for reviewing my account.

I had a ban for botting, but the thing was I only found out months later since I don't use this account that often at all. Just to be clear, I did not bot, my account got hijacked for god knows how long, I only logged in last week and the ban was from April.
This is not the first time you guys saved this account for me, so I just like to say that the support I have received in my 16+ years of playing is simply awesome. You guys also helped me to get this account back from dormant after years of not using it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU

Happy holidays!

Keep up the good work and content!
I'm the one who clocks

21-Dec-2021 18:47:15 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2021 18:50:04 by devilradish

Lunar Haruka
Dec Member 2023

Lunar Haruka

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll second you on that one! I won't discuss much about the ban of my original account (I was playing right there and my account was disabled for botting ...) since that delves on rants section.

After about 6 years, I did get it back and am absolutely thankful for reviewing the case that most likely someone else applied a ban on and gave me back a lot of the game legacy I have. Someone not caring enough would've judged me for being labeled as a Hispanic bot and kept rebuking my requests. Glad they helped me out!
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there

05-Jan-2022 03:49:58 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2022 03:50:24 by Lunar Haruka

Quick find code: 181-182-815-66240117 Back to Top