Forums

OSRS Free To Play Experience

Quick find code: 181-182-812-66198776

PvM Hamilton

PvM Hamilton

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone.

I would just like to give a big shout out to Jagex, for creating such a awesome Free to play experience. In all the games I have played that was free, none of them compared to the amount of content and no restrictions that OSRS provides. I have only been playing a few days and still can't believe the amount of content there is for a free user. I do honestly feel tad guilty for not subscribing yet. But when I am ready I will to say thank you for the amazing experience.

So yet again thank you to the community and Jagex for providing such a great experience. :)

18-Jan-2021 01:05:51

Vautumn
Feb Member 2020

Vautumn

Posts: 100 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's perfectly fine to not subscribe. Some players advise new accounts to complete F2P content before paying for a subscription. The only downside is that Member content allows a player to finish certain content which rapidly enhances XP gains. But again, It's up to your preference and speed of playing OSRS. I think F2P also offers a lot of content. Player since 2003 :)

22-Jan-2021 19:57:46

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 8,998 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm friends with people that have been playing this game for eons and have never been a member! Even though I am not P2P right now, I have been a member before and it was awesome. F2P offers a lot of content that keeps me concentrated and satisfied while I am at work. Furthermore, I currently meet the required criteria to be able to post on the Forums so I got that going for me :P !

22-Jan-2021 21:35:05

Pci
Aug Member 2023

Pci

Posts: 3,089 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's pretty awesome that OSRS has retained it's F2P value, thank you for posting! :-) ¸,•º´`º•,¸
PCI
¸•°•,
`º•;¸¸,•º´
Proudly scaping since 2002

24-Jan-2021 19:07:57

Quick find code: 181-182-812-66198776 Back to Top