Forums

Runescape and Mental Health

Quick find code: 181-182-71-66158243

P1tsb0y
Aug Member 2021

P1tsb0y

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love this game. I have loved it since 2007 when I started playing (took time off for years). I also suffer with mental health issues. Depression, Anxiety and Paranoia, just to name the top 3. This also effects my clan life and usually leads to me leaving clans due to my issues ( I recently left my clan due to this). I was EXTREMELY pleased when I heard that Jagex/Runescape was recognizing people with mental health issues. Good job, Jagex!!! I applaud your efforts at bringing attention to those of us who enjoy this game even with our struggles. I played the drop a few times to help others through it just to make sure donations were made. We all deserve a chance to have fun. Now, if I can break from my anti-social shell and find real friends, maybe I could have more fun....heehee.
Anyway, again, I applaud you and your many efforts for Mental Health awareness. YOU ALL ROCK!!!!

P 1 tsb 0 y
Name spelled P 1 tsb 0 y....just call me Pits :)

06-May-2020 07:25:10

Jeskill
Jan Member 2011

Jeskill

Posts: 136 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i also have mental health issues 2 cause i have autism and been playing rs since 07 and have change alot over the years when i first statred playing i would rarley talk to other players now i wont stop

14-May-2020 06:41:18

Urdoe
Nov Member 2006

Urdoe

Posts: 107 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I sometimes want to play so bad, but I also suffer from severe depression and anxiety attack and just can't just can't. Then I remember how much this calms me down and I get on half heartedly. After less than 10 minutes I am over the hump and loving life in RS. Thank you for recognizing these illnesses, it means alot.

15-May-2020 03:33:45

Quick find code: 181-182-71-66158243 Back to Top