Forums

Murder on the Border

Quick find code: 181-182-658-66276945

Wingate

Wingate

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-I like the direction Fort Forinthy is going. Add ons like this new Kitchen will make construction more relevant and useful. It's fun seeing your fort growing with new add ons. I am excited to see what else will be added.

-I liked having Aster as a follower and helper. I hope we get to work together again. I did want to blame the butler but I resisted.

-I don't feel Ellamaria needed a new backstory. I am happy that you were loyal to the lore. I did notice that you tied up previous lore with her new lore. Not sure what to think about her slaying dark beasts so easily. Her anger might be too overpowered.

-I think the real plot twist was what happened to Princess and Lord Rodney. I mean it was hard to take it serous but I was cheering them on. I laughed. I didn't see that coming at all. More of a shock than who the murderer was.

I was not sure what to think about Fort Forinthry when I first heard about it. This quest and the new skilling station addition have won me over. All aboard the hype train. I am excited to see what is next for Fort Forinthry. Thank you.

21-Mar-2023 00:38:13

Quick find code: 181-182-658-66276945 Back to Top