Forums

I just keep coming back!

Quick find code: 181-182-627-66249020

Pci
Aug Member 2023

Pci

Posts: 3,089 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just a short post for the staff team really;
like many I first joined RuneScape during "Classic" many years ago, following some primary school friends so we could compete against one another. I stuck along whilst my real-life friends dwindled away from RS.

I sat through the RS2 Beta, RS2, HD and finally EOC.

I find myself taking breaks from the game occasionally, however this is the one game where I've always found myself returning. A year or so ago I logged in to find a Black Santa Hat missing. Completely my fault at the time as I had no authenticator set, and clearly the password had been published in one of the many leaks from shared platforms.. Ugh..

Well, a few years on I'm back again, authenticator set, nearly in my 30's, recently maxed, currently getting my way through 118 Archaeology towards my first 120. Working in the emergency services I enjoy winding down with a session on RS3 and a cup of tea - Nothing quite like it.

My only criticism is that I find myself seeking social activities in-game, I'm currently in the "Mod Mark" chat which unfortunately isn't very mature, any recommendations would be greatly welcomed!

I and many others love RS3 and the community within, thank you for everything you do.
¸,•º´`º•,¸
PCI
¸•°•,
`º•;¸¸,•º´
Proudly scaping since 2002

21-Mar-2022 11:26:44

Pci
Aug Member 2023

Pci

Posts: 3,089 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Nice to see you back.

I would suggest you find a more friendlier FC to sit it. It used to be fun in there but these days not so much.

Maybe try a few of the Lounge threads through out the Forums might also keep up busy.

Good luck.

Tuffty - Thank you, I see you're still here keeping to the forums! Your name is one I won't fail to recognise. I certainly hope to find a new FC soon.
¸,•º´`º•,¸
PCI
¸•°•,
`º•;¸¸,•º´
Proudly scaping since 2002

21-Mar-2022 13:26:19

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's not that "you keep coming back" it's more the fact that you "never really leave" =)

I often wonder about idk, say the year 2063 or so, is Runescape gonna be played by Arthritis fingered, pension claiming, bingo gambling wrinkled old dears and chaps with reactions so bad and slow that Jagex automatically return lost on death items cos if they didn't none of their players would own anything haha.

Or maybe even remove the death feature and make us all stay alive on 1 hp to keep us happy and not have us even thinking about death because we will all be so close to it irl anyway haha!

Much love

Scouse - Selling 2nd hand Zimmer frames mid price in G.E!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

25-Mar-2022 21:55:36

Quick find code: 181-182-627-66249020 Back to Top