Forums

The RS Charm

Quick find code: 181-182-625-66149311

Louisaur
Nov Member 2023

Louisaur

Posts: 999 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You never fail me Runescape. after all these years growing into an adult I still find myself coming back every single time, it may not be as frequent as before but its still got that whip to pull you in.

Thank you Team! Thank you All! specially during these times that we are all globally quarantined (Not all) most of us have just returned for another, yet. fun and exciting adventure.
Click here to enter your signature.

29-Mar-2020 20:11:07

The Beards
Aug Member 2008

The Beards

Posts: 789 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can relate to this post quite a bit!

I grew up in a town that only had dial-up internet connections available right up until the late 2000s, then only ADSL1 until about 2018, therefore Runescape was the only online game which wasn't overwhelmed with big game updates and remained playable on such a low bandwidth (you're talking sub 100kbps!)

Eventually our internet infrastructure grew overtime but i still found myself returning to Runescape.

For me, Runescape has always been a place I can go to whatever my mood may be. If I was absolutely exhausted and just wanted to wind down, I would chip away at low attention skills like woodcutting or fishing. If I was craving a bit of an Adrenalin rush, I would do solo'ing bossing. If I wanted to step time with friends, Dungeoneering was awesome!

29-Apr-2020 04:53:40

Iced Box

Iced Box

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree with this post, Runescape though it may not be the same as what experience I have had in my childhood, but it will always have a special place in my heart for many reasons I can think of.

I have recently just come back after a long period of rest from this game. I decided to create a new account and started as an Ironman and having an absolute blast!
A Hardcore Ironman's Diary
-Iced Box

06-May-2020 20:27:30

Quick find code: 181-182-625-66149311 Back to Top