Forums

Beneath Cursed Tides is great! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 181-182-422-66088254

FireEarth93
Mar Member 2023

FireEarth93

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sigh, I loved it. It brought back such a lovely memory of when I was introduced to RS (^-^)

All the way back to 2005, had a such fun time bonding with my cousins, and aunty on going through tutorial island back then.

I took my time on going through that quest, as well as trying to figure out what's new for being under water x]

08-Mar-2019 13:15:50

Darelzel

Darelzel

Posts: 3,587 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love this quest. Very fun and nostalgic. Great to see the original version of Newbie Melody again, as well as the new variants. Nice that they can peacefully co-exist in the same version of RuneScape.

I liked how Brynna and Dezzick gave us variants of their original tutorial tasks but with added complications due to being underwater. I also liked how Lev and Vannaka took the 'Okay, you're back. Now, let's give you a new test to see how far you've come since we first met' approach.

All in all, a fun little quest and a great homage to what, to many of us, was our first experience with RuneScape.

14-Mar-2019 16:30:02

Sp00kyDookie
Dec Member 2020

Sp00kyDookie

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quest glitched for me. I lost internet on the last fight with the evil wizard and now I can't complete witch means I cant get the completion cape and a few other benefits of completing my account. Really sad about it. I submitted a bug report but have heard nothing back.

03-Feb-2021 00:01:39

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,599 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the poster above - This thread is in the Compliments Forum, where players are expressing their enjoyment of the quest, and it had been inactive for nearly two years.

If you are in need of assistance with the quest, please create your own thread in the RuneScape Guides and Help Forum , and others will be happy to help you there. :)

Locking this to prevent additional gravedigging.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

03-Feb-2021 03:04:59

Quick find code: 181-182-422-66088254 Back to Top