Forums

Thank you so much Jagex!

Quick find code: 181-182-417-66236720

Keaza
Aug Member 2023

Keaza

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you so much Jagex and the team working on RuneScape for making it all work!

Since I was a kid in 2008 you've been updating and polishing this lovely game and made it possible for me like many others to escape into this fantasy world.

Just wanted to say thank you so much, your work is amazing, as of especially lately, this past two-three years have been amazing, bringing in tons of nice content to the game.

This post will probably be lost into the pits of this forum but just in case anyone working at Jagex reads this, thank you for your dedication to this game and this community :)
I got ninety-nine problems but a ninety-nine ain't one

23-Nov-2021 12:21:13

Autumn Emu

Autumn Emu

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there a way to upvote this post?

Heartily agree. So many lovely small fixes. Having a ball on newb character.
Used to play about a million years ago. Can't remember the correct name, let alone email etc.
So nostalgia playing newby. And having a great time! :) ))))

28-Nov-2021 01:24:52

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Autumn Emu said :
Is there a way to upvote this post?

Nuh uh, sadly. I'm also in agreement that I share the OP's sentiment :P . I'd have decades more worth of stress and depression if it were not for RuneScape and I thank the people whom not only develop it, but financially help support it.. i.e. us .

- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

28-Nov-2021 04:54:26 - Last edited on 28-Nov-2021 04:55:03 by Nead

The contents of this message have been hidden.

12-Jan-2022 00:18:16

HippieKasey
Sep Member 2016

HippieKasey

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keaza said :
Thank you so much Jagex and the team working on RuneScape for making it all work!

Since I was a kid in 2008 you've been updating and polishing this lovely game and made it possible for me like many others to escape into this fantasy world.

Just wanted to say thank you so much, your work is amazing, as of especially lately, this past two-three years have been amazing, bringing in tons of nice content to the game.

This post will probably be lost into the pits of this forum but just in case anyone working at Jagex reads this, thank you for your dedication to this game and this community :)

I love this energy!

We love Jagex!
Peace and Love!!! :D Playing since 2002.

24-Feb-2022 20:56:17

Quick find code: 181-182-417-66236720 Back to Top