Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Forum Moderator Appreciation!
­ ­ ­

Dear Forum Moderators,

I have created this thread for the entire community to use to post their appreciation on your hard work. You've done a lot for us in the past, present and i'm sure you've still got a lot to do for us in the future!

A lot of the moderators don't get appreciated for their work and it could be down to many reasons. I thought it would be a nice way to show them that sure, there may be a few people who don't agree with what you do but there is also many people who do appreciate you for what you do!

I hope you appreciate all the comments that are posted!

­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Rules!

~
Please do not use this thread to try and grab the attention of any Forum Moderator. If you are in need of help or wanting something sorting out, please re-direct yourself to a better section:
Forum Help

~
Please keep to the Forum rules.

~
Please do not use this thread to harass or cause any problems with the Forum Moderators. Doing so will end in a hidden post and a warning.

02-Apr-2013 18:20:48 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2016 15:24:02 by Epicus

Epicus

Epicus

­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
­­­A tribute to Forum Moderators

Original message details are unavailable.
I awoke this fine Canadian morning to the sounds of a Roohster crowing. It was bright and sunny outside, an improvement from the Dark Moon that had been in the sky earlier. At least the Autumn Stars were pretty. I did a little Jyggy to wake myself up and was impressed with my dance moves as usual. I gazed out the window and admired the Mist Rising off the ground. It was a scene of pure Tranquility I also noticed an attractive Canada Grrl going for a jog and admired her for a bit. Next, I headed to the bathroom to use the toilet. My Wiz In Me left my body and filled the bowl. Another successful bladder evacuation completed, I dubbed myself the Wizbaws.

I went downstairs for breakfast: delicious B A CON and orange juice in a Krystl glass. I like to read while eating, so I picked up a doctor S euss book and enjoyed it. I flipped on the TV to catch the news and was happy to see news of a beach Whale being rescued and put back into the ocean. I checked the internet to see how heavy whales are. Google Says they can weigh up to 80,000 kg!

As I went outside to get the newspaper, I noticed that the Twillow tree I was growing seemed to look a little sickly. I called up my Treemaid and she promised to fix it for me today. Back inside, my friend called me up and kept Darren me to ask out the girl I liked. I told him to Leta guy have some peace and quiet and promptly hung up...

02-Apr-2013 18:21:21 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2014 00:57:55 by Epicus

Epicus

Epicus

Original message details are unavailable.
Next it was time for my karate class. As I arrived, I bowed to my Senseo and began training. My opponent was a fierce robot named I Borg. I went all Legolas on its ass and won a quick victory. Some Mageguy also tried to challenge me, but since there are no magic powers in real life, his DarkMagic was useless and I Raaffed in his face and Schu’d him away. I felt pretty good about my skills after this, but the karate master told me I still needed to Trenmor if I wanted to defeat him.

I hope you enjoyed my story. I’m not crazy, it was just for fun. I’m not A Mad Hatter or anything.

PS I like Mexkin food

An excellent story, created by
ChillWithMe

­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­
­We still think of you!

This message goes out to those who are no longer Forum Moderators: You are still appreciated for the work you've done for this community and you will always be remembered by everyone. Your work never went unnoticed. We hope you're well and that you're either still enjoying your time on the Forums or are enjoying your life with what you're doing now!

02-Apr-2013 18:23:00 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2014 01:00:23 by Epicus

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cute fresh coat of paint. Also remember that forum help changes about once a week to once a fortnight. So you might wish to drop the qfc to 103-104 as that will take them to contact customer support then they can click on forum help. Otherwise it's something you'll need to edit every time it's refreshed.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Apr-2013 18:45:01

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

I would like to briefly discuss about the subtopic raised on the last page of the predecessor thread. That a forum mod may feel bad if he/she is not complimented as often as his/her peers. For me personally, based-on my experience with the fmod team -- doesn't happen at all.

As part of this role, Jagex employees have reminded us time-and-time again not to take things here on a personal level. I myself is willing to play as
the devil
, as long as I can help keep this forum in peaceful and orderly situation. When I see troublemakers getting-out of their way to flame me, that means one thing - that I'm effective with my role.

People chosen for this role have to have thick skin, strong will power and the most important: our heart is in the right place . In other words, if you're a chicken - prepare yourself to be roasted by forum trolls the very moment you go public: a forum mod candidate will not survive fmodship if he/she is chicken.

02-Apr-2013 18:51:44 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2013 19:01:44 by Maynne

Epicus

Epicus

Thank you for the insight, Lou. It may not have just been that Forum Moderator though and I'm sure other may have felt the same way. Though, like they said they wouldn't have expressed it. Probably for your reason. Who knows.

I think a new start is a good thing anyway and clear up whatever can be cleared up. Hopefully it's all even and equal now and it's most certainly a lot easier for me to maintain as well. :)

02-Apr-2013 18:54:10 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2013 18:55:14 by Epicus

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top