Forums

Good Days

Quick find code: 181-182-361-66271779

ShallPrevail
May Member 2023

ShallPrevail

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, I know I'm consistent on the negative side of thing's on these forums but I try to bring light to good situations. I have 5 years of consistent playing time on RS3, I'm a 20 year vet so I'd say I have a good idea of the good times and bad, here in the RuneScape world.

With this I just wanted to give credit where it's due.

- I think the staff itself held this game together, without them I think our hearts would pump significantly inefficient. They spark areas of the game that we used to have, that RS3 no longer supports.

I'm sure words cannot describe how difficult it is to grasp and understand how to balance life, work and a massive RuneScape community. Even though RS3 has a small community, OSRS still holds relevance and it is something I'm sure everyone working at Jagex has to bear.

Thank you.

- Revolution was a massive PLUS. I understand that EOC was a very downward spiral in many ways and for myself coming back 5 years ago, it's easy for me to say you should do this and do that because you literally just got back on your feet with the revolution implementation. Reasons for me ignoring this to a certain degree with my other posts are 1, productivity, and 2 neglecting to tell and display the truth for the community.

Whoever thought and worked hard to implement revolution for EOC was a genius, and truly a good person. This is an understatement.

- Still trying to push the good times we had from back in the day, to have relevance in todays RS3 world. I've noticed great compliments in this area, while still being innovative in other ways as well. A lot of company's may have tried to ignore them, for trying to hide their failures and or to make profit off them in emergency situations. Or the dev's just didn't think about it.

You take notes and do implement these things, and you seem excited about it. For example the tier 92 whip, slayer needed that. Thank you

Wildy PVM was to much, we didn't need that update.

----

Thank you, you save lifes.
Always think creatively, and you shall be creative.

----
Here to help.
----
My Thread Finder:
14-15-793-66262730
Crooked Mods ~~

11-Jan-2023 20:50:28 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2023 20:59:46 by ShallPrevail

Quick find code: 181-182-361-66271779 Back to Top